We're Not Together

(A/N: Yo they finally updated, what??? Lmao I'm not dead y'all. I've just been offline for a while. My mental health reached an ATL recently, and I lost motivation to do anything and I could barely even get out of bed in the mornings. But I've been working on it and myself and I'm doing a lot better now. N e wayssssss, point is, I'm back now with my shitty writing. Have this short ass chapter... )

Third Person POV:
"He's practically shaking in his boots, it's absolutely hilarious." Jimin chuckled on the other line, stealing the phone from Yoongi. Y/n had gotten impatient and called the boys at around 7:45am
"Wait, shouldn't you guys be at sound check?" Ji asked
"We are." Tae spoke into his mic, allowing the girls to hear the echo on the other line and Jimin turned the camera onto him.
"Anyways, he and Lisa have a couple meetings to explain to all the different articles what happened at the airport. Apparently someone threw themselves at Kookie and Lisa got startled." Yoongi informed, taking the phone back.
"It was fucking hilarious when we got home! Kookie was practically shitting himself thinking about what you-" the audio cut out before Jimin could finish his sentence and they saw Yoongi whack him before turning the camera off.
"-to know! Anyhoo, we should probably go now, gotta get into hair and makeup." He spoke when he turned the camera and mic back on.
They said their goodbyes and hung up.
"See Ji? Rumors." Y/n smiled, a smile relief and took a sip of her coffee before flopping onto the couch. Ji-Ah just rolled her eyes at her mom and joined her on the couch.

"You know you could just talk to him about it? I mean, I'm sure he still has feelings for you." She suggested.
"Hush child," Y/n covered Ji's mouth "now go get ready, BamBam's gonna be here to pick you up soon." Ji-Ah jumped up from the couch and got dressed while Y/n packed her bag for her. She then took a quick shower and got ready for work. BamBam came by to pick up Ji to take her to Jae's and Y/n left the house ten minutes after them.
Bam and Y/n arrived at the building around the same time and walked up together.
"How are you feeling Y/n?" He asked suddenly.
"What do you mean?" she asked, swinging her keys around.
"I saw the articles this morning and twitter exploded. I know you still love him, I just wanted to know how you were feeling about it all."
"Fine. I'm fine. I spoke to the boys this morning and it's not at all what the media made it out to be. Besides, even if it was, I should be happy for him. We're not together anymore and he hasn't been with anyone since we broke up, I should be glad he found someone new." she opened up to him. It was a strange feeling that took over her when she did.
"It's okay if you're not okay with him being in a relationship. Like, of course it's the polite thing to be happy for him in a new relationship. But you two have been through a lot together and you both still have love for each other, it's okay to feel not okay about it." He comforted. It was weird having a conversation like this with him. Usually, she'd turn to Chris or Jae about this, but she found Bam's words oddly comforting and the way he speaks makes it all feel so casual.

"Hopefully I can speak with him later today. When I called the boys earlier he was in a meeting with Lisa and their PR team to squash the rumours." Y/n continued the conversation as they got out of the elevator.
"If you need us to be there when you do speak with him, you know you can just ask."
"Of course. I love you guys. You're amazing" They entered the practice room and Y/n was bombarded. Mark and Jackson had squeezed her and spun her around. Jaebum asked her if she was okay and she reassured them all that she was completely fine.
"We're always here if you need us noona. We know how rough these dating rumours can be so if Jungkook also needs to talk, let him know we're here for him too. I mean, the 97 liners all let him know in the group chat, but if you could also let him know from the seven of us..." Yugyeom smiled.
"That's sweet of you Gyeomie. I'll let him know." Y/n ruffled his hair then took her usual seat while the boys warmed up, "Start with the choreo for the single then we can start working on the choreo for the first b-side track. We'll take our first break at maybe an hour... hour and a half? Is that oka-" She was interrupted by her phone ringing.
"I'm sorry, I thought I put it on silent..." She saw the contact name and didn't hesitate to answer, "I'm so sorry boys, I have to take this." She rushed out.

"Y/n? I'm so sorry I couldn't call you sooner. I was stuck in meetings all morning and my manager got mad at the press, I had to calm him down and Lisa was panicking and-"
"Kooks, it's fine. You really didn't even have to call. I know how these things can be. How are you dealing with it all?"
"I'm fine. Nothing I haven't dealt with before."
"Gyeom says that he and the boys are always there if you need to talk or anything."
"I know, I saw his message this morning. It's sweet of him."
"But seriously Kooks, if you need anything, anything, you can call me anytime you want. I mean that."
"Thank you Y/n. That means a lot." They said their goodbyes and got back to their jobs.
"How'd it go?" The boys looked at Y/n eagerly.
"It was fine."
"Is he okay? Are you okay?"
"Yeah, we're both fine. Anyways, let's get started, should we?" She took her seat and pressed play once the boys were in position.