➳13

But that's just the way I am~

Kiara was walking through the campus while sulking a little bit as the boy she wanted to meet, didn't come to the cafeteria

Kiara was walking through the campus while sulking a little bit as the boy she wanted to meet, didn't come to the cafeteria. While walking and feeling the fresh air, she saw the Canadian sitting on the bench- that same bench and writing something on his notebook. A smile immediately appeared on her face as she started running towards his direction while screaming, "MORK!!!"

As soon as the male heard the familiar voice, he looked up and saw the girl coming towards him. She quickly took a seat beside him and looked at him with a big grin. "Hi!"

He looked back at her with a blank face. "...Hi!"

"Oh my God you greeted me back!", she squealed.

"Yeah so what? Also I told you not to call me Mork."

Mark noticed a pout on her face as her eyebrows were pulled together. She said, "Why? I thought we are friends now."

"But I never said that."

"Then why did you say sorry to me?"

"Oh that... uhh a-actually i-it's-", he stuttered.

"Yes?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"It's actually- you were practising and I was sitting there so, I thought you felt uncomfortable. That's why I told you sorry."

She scoffed, "You think I'm gonna believe your stupid reason?" She let out a small laugh.

"It's true tho."

"Oh please Mark. Just say that you apologized for being rude to me."

"Uhhh..." The male looked away.

Kiara put her hand on his shoulder and patted it. "It's okay Mark. I forgive you." She smiled at him.

"Can I ask you something?"

She shrugged and said, "Anything."

"Why do you want to be my friend?" He was genuinely curious. When he came back to South Korea and joined high school, he instantly became famous for his good looks and amazing academic skills. Not to mention he was excellent in sports and could also play guitar. In simple words, he was an all-rounder. That's why people wanted to be his friend, they just wanted his popularity or to take help from him in studies. But they truly didn't want to be his friend based on his personality or nature. That's why he tended to be close to only his six friends and decided that he didn't want anymore friends. Some girls and even some boys wanted to date him but ofcourse Mark just rejected them too.

Kiara furrowed her brows and began to think. She faced him with another smile and said, "Because you are cute."

The older boy was shocked to hear her answer as it was something he didn't expect. "What?..."