Chapter 4

****
It's morning and I need to get ready early because this hoeman hates being late. "if you don't finish on time just take the bus outside" she said, "Ugh, this j3rk is pressuring me" I said
and I don't have choice bcs I don't ride public cars.

"Just wait few more minutes then I'm done" I said. "hurry up, I hate being late"

"ok, ok I'm done, let's go" I said, Aish this j3rk really get into my nerves. She should take care of me today or else I will threaten her that I will tell her father that she didn't take care of me, I look at her and smirked.

As soon as we reach there he parked her car at the School's parking lot and she told me to follow her at the basketball court, I was a bit confused why we go there instead of our room.
As soon as we get there, I was amazed at their court because it looks so cool so I wonder if there are also cool boys who plays here.

I get so very excited because of what I imagined but suddenly I was shocked because Tzu pinned me to the wall

I get so very excited because of what I imagined but suddenly I was shocked because Tzu pinned me to the wall. I wanna talk, but I can't talk nor panic.
I'm froze because of her face that is so close to mine. Her lips is pinkish that is worth to bite, I wanna crinkle her nose, and her eyes is so beautiful too, her face is so perfect. My imagination wash out immediately when she whispered something to me.

"Don't you ever tell anyone here that we're engaged or I'm your fiancé and don't be clingy to me go find your own friends because if you do? *smirk*something bad might happen to you, understood?" she threatened me so I threatened her too. I push her in ber chest and quickly pull her necktie and our gets closer again and I whispered something to her in a soft way,"Yah~ you should be nice to me or else I will call your, do you understand too?" I can she through her that she was a bit shocked so I just smiled and push her again on her chest.

TZUYU P.O.V

We both threatened each other but the way he pulled my necktie and our face too close to each other, my heart suddenly beat so fast but I still act cool. We were about to leave when someone arrives, they saw us both leaving the court.

Lisa: Wah~ Tzu did you finally catch a fish huh?

Because of what she said we both stopped walking and turn our head to them but it's just my friends Lisa, Seulgi, Yujin and Jeongyeon they're not just my friends but my teammates also. We play basketball, Jeongyeon is our team captain but I always get MVP, uhm yes we represent our school and we haven't lose yet.

Lisa: Wah~ Tzu did you finally catch a fish huh?

Me: Yah, shut up or I will knit your mouth

Seulgi: Aren't you gonna introduce us to her?

Me: What are you talking about she's our new classmate, I'm just showing her around because my Dad says so.

Yujin: hm it's kinda fishy but she's the first girl you show here around.

Jeongyeon: Aren't you gonna train with us? is your ankle still hurt?

Me: Yes, so I will attend some classes for now my legs can't play yet.

Sana: You're hurt? *worried*

Lisa: Ugh my heart just flutter

Seulgi: me too ugh

Yujin: me three ugh

Jeongyeon: me four ugh

Me: Guys stop! it's nothing, just mind your own business. Let's go to our class we're late.

While we are walking at the hallway she asked something to me, "Yah, are you really okay?" she kinda look worried but I don't assume it because I know we're nothing to each other.
"just mind your own business please? and also don't come near to them nor be friends with them,they are my basketball teammates/friends". "Why can't I?" she asked, "just don't" I sarcastically replied.

We went to our room and yes we're late but I think professor will let it slide because she's transferee.

When we enter the room all eyes look to us, all the attention was on us

Classmate 1: Wahh they look good together

classmates 2: No they're not Tzu is only mine but yeh she's pretty

classmate 3: ugh, I envy them for having a perfect face but yeh I agree they look goon together

"What took both of you so long?" our professor asked.

"We both sincerely apologize professor *bow* something happen on our way that's why"

"Please elaborate what happen Ms, Chou"

"While I was showing her around the school we bumped into someone who was carrying 2 pack of coffee and we clean the mess that we made" I lied

"why did you lie?" she whispered

"Okay, sit down Ms, Chou and you Ms, Minatozaki right?"

"Yes professor" she answered

SANA P.O.V

What's wrong with her why did she lied but she's smart tho. I go to in front of my classmates because and introduce myself.

"Goodmorning, my name is Sana Minatozaki I'm pure Japanese but I know how to speak Korean because I was born here and I studied here when I was in gradeschool but I transferred in Japan when I was in Highschool, that's all"

"Okay good Ms. Minatozaki go sit beside Ms. Chou"

"No, why here? there are so many vacant chairs there why here?" Tzu angrily said

"Oh if it's okay for you can sit beside me *smirk*" Mark said. He's bully and playboy here in University.

"Ay- no forget it, sit beside me" Tzuyu said, hmm I wonder why she change her mind so fast.

she went closer to my ear "I hope you will behave" she whispered but I just rolled my eyes as my replied but she whispered something again, "go be friends with that bunny girls, you three will get along". I look at girls the she described "Yah, you're so harsh stop badmouthing other people"

After our class she introduced me to a 2 girls. "Jennie, Nayeon this is Sana hope you will get along with her please be with friends with her" she said "Yah go be friends with them so you don't have to follow me and disturb me anymore" she said.

"Yah, Chou Tzuyu what's with that manners of yours" Nayeon said the oldest in the room and our team captain's girlfriend but Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and keep walking.

Luckily, Jennie and Nayeon are kind they look so mataray outside but they're kind inside.

"Wanna come with us?" Jennie offered, "Where?" I asked, "Basketball Court" Nayeon replied. I already went there earlier but I just play cool like nothing happened earlier.