Chapter 34

TZUYU P.O.V

It's been few days since you left and didn't contact me anymore. We may lost in connection/communication but I hope we won't lost the love we have for each other.

There's no hours, minutes and seconds that I don't think of her, she's always on my mind.

My chest feels so heavy everytime when she's far away from me I want her to  be here everyday, I want to see her everyday.

If I close my eyes when I sleep I want her to be the last thing that I will see everynight and the first thing that I will see when I wake up in the morning.

I miss your smell, your touch, your pretty face, your nags and everything about you.

I'm missing you so much but I will wait no matter how long it takes,
ano matter how long that is I will wait for you, my love.

(Ganto ba tlaga pag broken HAHAHAHAHAHA bwect) -author

-few months later-

Tzuyu still misses Sana

Seulgi is courting the President's Neice (Irene)

Tzuyu still don't allow Yujin to court Minju nor go near to her

Jihyo and Mina got closer to each other

Lisa is still stupi-

(that's all)

Basketball Court P.O.V

Yujin: I guess I'll be the only single here in the group if Irene will answer Seulgi sooner *sigh*

Tzuyu: Do you really like my sister that much?

Yujin: Yes dude but you're so stubborn

Tzuyu: If you like her then prove it and learn to wait tsk

Yujin: You already told me thaat bout a hundred times

Seulgi: ah by the way, where is eonnie?

Jeong: They're preparing something for the our match, they'll gonna perform may be? i don't know

Lisa: How about Jennie?

Chaeyoung: It's your gf, you should be the one who knows bout her

Yujin: still stupi-

Tzuyu: Dude stop hahaha

Jeong: no matter how many times we call her that, nothings gonna change she would still be the same.

Lisa: Are you guys back stabbing me?

Seulgi: How could we back stab you when you're in front of us and clearly hear us?

Yujin: I still love you dude even if you're like that.

Lisa: I love you too dude hehe

Tzuyu: Gross

Jeong: Okay. let's start training!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

SANA P.O.V

It's been few months but I can't still contact you I don't know why.

I was about to contact you but when I knew that we made something I'm afraid to tell it you, I'm afraid of what will you gonna react or may be I don't know you're gonna leave me.

I still love you but I don't have the courage yet.

You promised me that you will wait for me and I hope you still have that till I'm brave enough to face you about this thing we made.

-
-
-
-
-

Sana's dad finally went home but not fully healed and his brain can't function well but he doesn't lose/forget anything about Sana.

Sana's has his own wheelchair so they decided to go to the park to roam and have a Dad and Daughter time.

Dad: Have you tell Tzuyu about that?

Sana: I'm afraid dad.

Dad: What are you afraid of?

Sana: I'm afraid that she will get mad or leave me.

Dad: How much do Tzuyu loves you?

Sana: so much, i guess?

Dad: Oh then, if she loves you that much she won't do that to you.

Sana: I'll just think about it Dad.

Dad: Okay my dear, it's up to you. Dad is always here okay?

Sana: Love you dad

Dad: Love you too
*kiss his daughter's hand*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

SANA P.O.V

Don't worry baby mommy and your grandpa is here but I will make sure that you will meet your second mom soon.

Tzuyu P.O.V

You're the only one who made me feel like this so I will wait my love no matter how long it takes, even if it takes forever.