Chapter 10

****
After a few minutes Tzuyu came back and still ignoring me, she was good earlier morning but when I came back from mall she became mean or I think she's just mad because I took too long to came here. Argh! forget it, why I would I care for her duh she's just nothing to me.

I was upset of whag she did to me, I'm just trying be kind to her or smthn. I don't want to be stress just because of this, so I decided to go home and rest.

"Guys, I'll go now I'm tired" I said and walk out of the court. I saw a comfort room so I decided to come there first to wash my hands and fix everything my hair, my face, my outfit, ect. But when I was about to come in someone push me to the wall, her both hands are beside my head and the other one is beside my hips, she was making sure that I can't escape.

Our face is so close too each other, she's so aggressive like she look so mad but guess what?? she still look so cute even though her face is full of sweat and her scent smells so good, arghh!!

It's obvious ofc that the one who pinned me to the wall is Tzuyu i didn't know that she followed me andwhy does she keep pinning me to the wall is she a PINNER? corny k.

I was a bit scared of what she's doing, "Tz-Tzu-Tzuyu, wh-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

I even more nervous when she lean closer to my ear and whispered something to me.

"Don't you ever try to make me jealous and going out with someone else because if you do? I will bring the heaven to you and make you shout as loud as you can" she whispered in a deep voice and smirked.

"Wha-what do you mean jealous???"   confused of what she said but she just smirked again and went back to the court, "What is she saying?!! and why would she make me shout?!! what the h3ll is going on?? What's wrong with her??? " my brain was about to explode because of what she said that made me confused.

As soon as I reached the house, I took a shower and clean everything. After an hour someone ring the bell and it's obviously not Tzuyu cause she has the key of this house.

I saw Tzuyu's parents, they went inside and look around the house, they're making sure that we don't lack of anything in this house, "So, how's living with Tzuyu?" I was paused for few seconds bcs I remember what she did earlier to me at the comfort room but I just chuckled and said "No worries, it's okay and we get along to each other " I said and awkwardly laugh. I chitchat with Tzuyu's parents for how many minutes in the living room. "Btw, where's my Tzuyu" her mom asked, "She's still at the court training for the upcoming basketball match" I said, "Ohh, but it's already dark outside" she said, then someone entered the house and it was Tzuyu.

I can't face her yet because I still can't get over about what she did earlier at the comfort room. She went toward us full of sweats as always, "Hi Mom, Hi dad" she greet her parents and suddenly put her hand to my shoulder and kiss my forehead which it makes me froze because we're in front of her parents.

"Yah, we're in front of your parents" I said, "Oh, then can I do it later after they leave?" she said, I punch her in her shoulder slight because it's so embarrassing and I feel ashamed rigjt now.

"Oh, it's getting dark na we goota go now" her dad said, "Baby make sure to change your clothes, you're so wet and please do be sick" her mom said worriedly.

After they leave Tzuyu sit on the couch and I went towards her and confront her, "YAH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I nag her out loud but she just pull my hand that it made me sit on her lap she wrap her hands around my waist. "Tzuyu!" I shouted, "What? Ugh, you smell so nice" she said while hugging me and yes I'm still sitting on her lap. coz she won't let me go, "Tzuyu, stop I'm getting wet because of your sweat. Go take a shower, change your clothes and let me go!" I angrily said, "Oh-ok ok" she said and laugh. I was really annoyed but to be honest I feel butterflies on my stomach a bit.

So after that I went to my room, lying on my bed while using my phone. Tzuyu suddenly came in, "What are you doing here?!" I asked, "If you're just here to tease me again and doimg some weird things, just leave please" I said while she's standing beside the door. She didn't listen of what I said, she just lyed on the bed, she spread her arm and she put my head on her arm. "Yah what are you doi-" I cut my words when she cover my mouth, "Shh! You know what you're so noisy, I'm just trying to rest beside my fiancé" she teasingly said

"But you have your own!" I angrily said

"Why you keep complaining, we're engaged already so you need to get used to it" she said

"But-" I cut my words again when she interrupt

"If you won't stop talking I will kiss you" she said as she went on top of me and our face are so close to each other.

"Tzuyu" I accidentally said because I was shocked when she went on top of me. So she peck a kiss on my lips, "that's a warning Sana but if you love my warning then I can make it too long" she said as she smirked and lyed again beside me, "Stop talking, I'm tired I wanna rest with you so shh!" she said and hug me while she sleep.