CHAPTER 38

TZUYU P.O.V

I left Dad in his office without any hesitation because I can't control it anymore, I can't control my anger especially that I was so tired.

I was packing my things, suddenly Minju came in.

Minju: Uh.. what are you doing?
(she confusedly asked)

Tzuyu: Uh.. just uh.. packing my things

Minju: Why? Where are you going?

Tzuyu: I'm going to look for Sana, I can't take this anymore I miss her so bad and what dad did is so cruel

Minju: so you already knew?

Tzuyu: What do you mean? So, you already knew about this too?

Minju: Uhm yah.. I was going to tell you  but you and Sana is having an argument that day and I don't know how to tell you about this.

Tzuyu: It's okay but since when?

Minju: I don't know the exact date. I was about to go to my room that day but my inner me wants to listen mom and dad's conversation since it can be heard outside the office very clear.

Tzuyu: *sigh* it's okay Minju this was all dad's plan so all I can blame is him. And also uhm can you look after the company for the time being while I'm still away?

Minju: Uhm, okay sure if you say so.

-
-
-
-
-
I just arrived at the airport all by myself and also without my friends knowing bout this. I don't know where to go so I stopped at a Cafè to think deeply what I'm going to do today.

After a few minutes I just remembered that Mina is also here in Japan and I know that her family has some connections with the Minatozakis.

I dialed Mina's phone number and luckily she answered.

Mina: Hello Tzu?
Tzuyu: Yes, thank God you answered?
Mina: Uhm yah, why did you call?
Tzuyu: Where are you right now?
Mina: At my Dad's office in our Hospital, why?
Tzuyu: I'm here in Japan right now...
Mina: What?!!!
Tzuyu: Yah, uhm can I come?
Mina: Ah uh... uhm o-ok sure just grab a taxi and tell the driver to drop you here in Myoui's Hospital.
Tzuyu: Okay, copy
Mina: Yah, then just wait me in the lobby.
Tzuyu: Sure, thanks.

TZUYU'S FRIENDS POV

We went again to Tzuyu's office in her own company not to disturb her but yea kinda but we just want to visit her and it's her first day so yeah.

When we're about to come in her secretary just came out from her office.

Secretary: Goodmorning ma'ams

Jeongyeon: Oh, uh, goodmorning too is Tzuyu inside?

Secretary: Uh Ms. Tzuyu did not tell you all ma'am? she just leave the country but she did not say which country she went.

"What?!!" everyone said it in unison that it made the secretary surprised because of their reaction.

Nayeon: So, who's in there now?

Secretary: Her sister Minju ma'am.

Yujin: Oh my! Can I come in now?????

Chaeyoung: Really Yujin?? after the news about Tzuyu you're still crazy about her little sister huh?

Yujin: *rolled eyes* heh

Jennie: Can we come inside?

The secretary told the to wait a sec because you can't just come inside the CEO's room without the CEO's permission but since Minju is there to sub Tzuyu so they need to ask Minju first.

Secretary: Ma'am Ms. Tzuyu's friends are here and they want to come inside, is that okay with you ma'am?

Minju: Oh yeah sure, let them in.

The secretary guide them and they all went inside.

Lisa: Uhm, can you order food for us?

Jennie: oh, no, no, no Ms. Secretary don't mind her she did not mean to say that.

The secretary just bowed and left them in the office.

Minju: Where is Seulgi? and what are you guys doing here?

Yujin: Hi Minju, Seulgi is on a date with Principal's niece right now and we're to visit Tzuyu. Do you mind if we go on a date too?

Nayeon smacked Yujin's head because of what she just said. Minju is also Nayeon's baby since they are cousin and Minjud is the youngest grandchild.

Chaeyoung: We're actually here to visit her but then we just find out that she's out of the country.

Minju: Uhm uh.. yeah. Did she not tell y'all? I guess not so maybe I can't also tell you guys about that but she promised me she take longer there.

Jeongyeon: Let's just respect their privacy and wait for Tzuyu guys it's not like she went on a war, she's not going on somewhere deadly so we guys have nothing to worry about.

Everyone agreed about what Jeongyeon said so they'll just think positive for Tzuyu.

TZUYU P.O.V

The driver just drop me by infront of the Hospital. I went inside and wait at the lobby I was reading magazines while standing because Mina might won't see me right away if I sit on the visitors couch.

I just texted Mina that I'm already here in the lobby. While waiting for her a woman just bump into my back and her coffee poured on my back shirt luckily it's not hot and I can smell that it's Iced Americano coffee.