Chapter 35

SANA P.O.V

Sana went to the hospital for her monthly check up.

Doctor Nimazoki: Do you want me to tell ypur baby's gender?

Sana: You can already see my baby's gender Doc?

Doctor Nimazoki: Ofcourse! but may I know where is your partner maam?

Sana: Actually, my partner is same gender as me and she's in Korea right now

Doctor Nimazoki: Oh Congrats! That's a very rare case nowadays maam since our country legal the same sex
marriage and pregnancy. Congrats to both of you maam and to the baby she's going to have two wonderful mommies

Sana: Thank you Doc, so what is my baby's gender doc?

Doctor Nimazoki: Actually, maam you are having twins and they are opposite gender, girl and boy. Congrats maam.

Sana: Twins?? wow, uh... uhm...thanks Doc

The secretary is the one who is always with Sana everywhere she go but there's no something like romantically thing ect. because the secretary is already married with a girl too.

Sec: So, how are you maam?

Sana: I'm fine. I'm going to have a twins, a girl and a boy.

Sec: When will you tell it to Ms. Chou? Your tummy is already big. Did you two have a fight or something? you didn't contact her since you came here?

Sana: We didn't fight. Since I knew that I'm pregnant because we did have s** before I came here, I'm afraid to contact her anymore, I'm afraid that she will not accept the twins or I'm afraid that she break up with because she's not ready, my mind is very messy I don't know what to do.

Sec: I don't know who Ms. Chou is but I think she will not do that maybe she will be proud then marry you right away you know? we can't just predict like that but my advice to you maam is to tell it to her because I don't want you to have regrets maam

Sana: I'll think about, let's go home for now I'm tired.

TZUYU P.O.V

Tzuyu is walking to the court for practice then Jihyo saw her and chase her to ask something when she noticed that Jihyo is chasing her she stopped.

Tzuyu: Are you chasing me Minion Jihyo?

Jihyo: Yah! why do you walk so fast and won't answer me when I'm calling you.

Tzuyu: I didn't know plus I'm wearing earphones. so, what do you want minion the president?

Seulgi is walking to the court also then she saw Jihyo and Tzuyu standing in the hallway.

Seulgi: Hey Guys!

*ignored*

Jihyo: When will Sana came back? Your match is coming and the exam is coming too.

Tzuyu gets awkward and emotional when Jihyo asked about Sana and Seulgi noticed it.

Seulgi put her arms on Jihyo and walk her away from Tzuyu.

Seulgi: (While they are walking) You know what miss president you're so beautiful, what did you put on your face? are you inlove? wow, you're so pretty....

Tzuyu continue walking to the court and when she reached there, she do warm up first then her friends/teammates came.

Jeongyeon: there's still no news from Sana?

Jennie: Will Sana came back?

Nayeon: Yes, ofcourse. I hope her dad will recover right away so she will came back here, I miss her.

Lisa: What if we visit her?

Yujin: No, we can't do that without her permission and also we need to give her time with her dad he's the only one she have

Chaeyoung: Guys stop talking about Sana, Tzuyu. might hear you and let's do the warm up na let's go, let's go!

*followed what Chaeyoung said*

Tzuyu: (why is everyone talking about her, so annoying! it makes me miss her more) *her mind*

Tzuyu control her emotions, she think positive and continue what she's doing.

-
-
-
-
-
-
After practiced Tzuyu rushing to her house to change and went to the company after.

Tzuyu is went to company on perfect time. Her father's position was turn over to her. Her mom and dad decided to that so that she will make something in early and at the young age especially that she will graduate soon so they gave it to Tzuyu as early gift.

Tzuyu is now finally giving her speech
as the new CEO.

Tzuyu: First and foremost I would like to thank my Father and Mother for everything and for trusting me to run this company very well and thank you for everyone who's here today for my turn over and I hope all of you who works in this company has a trust on me, no worries because that trust that you all gave to me will made me more become a better CEO that's all, thank you so much for-----

Tzuyu suddenly cutted her speech when some random number called her.

When she saw it's a random number she declined and texted it back "Who are you? I'll call later" then continue her speech

Tzuyu: will made me more become a better CEO that's all, thank you so much for everyone and sorry for the thing happened hehe again, thank you.

*Audiences applause*