Chapter 9

****
Jeongyeon: oh, you're fully healed now?

Yah

Jennie: Where is Sana?

Nayeon: Yeh right, where is she? why didn't you bring her?

Seulgi: Maybe she locked her up to her room so she can join here bcs Sana said the other day that she won't
let Tzuyu play if her ankle not healed yet. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yujin: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lisa:    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jeongyeon: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nayeon: Yah! Tzuyu!

No, it's not like that stop with your silly imaginations. Sana went
to the Mall right now but she'll
be here later

Jennie: Why tho? We already went there yesterday.

Yah, she's kinda sus.

SANA P.O.V

I actually don't know why I'm here, or maybe just wanna spend my time alone and I want to have fun, so I go anywhere here inside the mall.

I tried the arcade games but I always lose *groaned* I'm really suck at games, I wann go shopping but I still have a lot of clothes so decided to buy snacks nalang since I will go at the court later.

While I'm on my way to the snack store I bump into someone 'Argh! again!? why do I always bump into anyone' I mumbled, so I try to lift my head up and I saw Mark
(him again?!!).

"Oh, uhm sorry" I said while I tried to walk away from him but argh!!

"Uh, wait! Sana right? Why do we always bump into someone? huh?" he said

"coincidence, I guess" I said

"Isn't a fate?" he said in a seductive way and wrap his arms on my shoulder that it made me feel so uncomfortable. I really tried to avoid him but it's not that easy *sigh*.

He keep doing things that it makes me so uncomfy.

TZUYU P.O.V

"Why is she taking so long? she said she will only buy something, what kind of thing is that?" I mumbled while playing.

"Yah, Tzuyu focus!" Yujin shouted

"Ah yeh, sorry" I apologized cause I can't focus because of thinking about her, "lmao why am I thinking about her and worried aish! it's not what you think readers!" (bat nadamay ang readers nagbabasa lang naman sila, silly Tzu).

*shakes ny head* "No, I'm just worried because if something happen to her, all the blame was on me so... yeh" I mumbled.

SANA P.O.V

I don't know now how to escape from him, it's so uncomfortable. We're not even that close but he's so touchy argshh! While I'm with him someone approached us he act like my brother and I just play along.

"Noona! what taking you so long? Dad is waiting!" he said.

"Oh, uh..."

"She's your brother?" Mark asked

"Uh ye-" My got cut because he answered it for me.