CHAPTER 37

TZUYU'S OFFICE P.O.V

Chae: Ay my bad I think the word "blow up everybody's mind" is so oa

Tzuyu: enough that just say the important message

-
-
-
-
MINA's P.O.V

I'm not that busy and everyone looks so worried about Sana so I decided to flew to Japan to check up on her since I know where their company is located and I know their Family too but not so detailed but their last name and their company is so famous here so it's not that hard to find her.

I went to their Company to ask for Sana

Intern: Yes ma'am, how may I help you?

"Uhm may I know where Minatozaki Sana is?"

Intern: May I know your relationship with her ma'am and the reason for looking for her?

"Uh.. I'm her friend and I can't contact her so I'm a but worried *shows a picture of her with Sana* uhm here's my proof"

The Intern believe me and tried to contact Sana to tell her that I'm here looking for her but they can't dial the phone.

Intern: Sorry ma'am I can't contact Ms. Sana and I can't give you her informations without her consent.

I don't know where to go so I decided to just chill at my dad's office in our hospital.

Mina's Dad: oh, what took you here sweetheart

"I just want to chill here dad and I kinda miss your office"

Dad: Oh okay, I need to go and do my rounds to my patients. Just order everything you want in the cafeteria if you feel hungry

"Yeah, sure dad"

I went to cafeteria to order something since I feel hungry looking for Sana. When I went down it shocked me to see Sana wearing dress with her dad on wheelchair and Sana's tummy kinda look big or maybe she's just bloated. I keep assuming many things but I did not disturbed them since they're have father-daughter time. Maybe next time why important is I already saw her. I did not expect them to see at my Dad's hospital.

TZUYU's OFFICE POV

Chaeyoung: Well that happened yesterday? Uhm I forgot but not today and maybe not yesterday

Tzuyu: What the f you wanna trying to say?

Seulgi: this bych is having alzheimer disease

Chaeyoung: bych I'm too young for that I just forgot what im trying to say it's from Mina tho and I was so sleepy when she's telling me thos details

Lisa: When is the food coming?

Seulgi: What do you mean food?

Lisa: Oh you guys did not order food?!?!

Yujin: Here we go again

Nayeon: btw chae how is Mina doing in Japan?

Chae: I can say she's doing well, she's fine I mean she's always fine even her morning face she still look so fine ugh

Nayeon: nevermind.

-
-
-
-

After all the chitchats they all went home since Tzuyu is not in the mood the to have a party because she's so tired. She went to her parents home not in her house.

When she get there she went straight to her Dad's office since her dad wnats to talk to her.

"What is it Dad"

Dad: Uhm, since you're the CEO now and our business is going well you can now do whatever you want and you can date whoever you want you are free from the Minatozakis

"Oh, since I can do whatever I want and date whoever I want well I'm gonna marry her"

Dad: Who do you mean her? You fell inlove with her out of many people?

"Yes, Minatozaki Sana" I proudly said

Dad: But Tzuyu we betrayed them without them knowing

"Watch your words Dad do not say "WE" you're the only one who betrayed them and my intention and love for Sana is pure"

Dad: Well, I'm against to it.

"Who cares? If you won't accept it then I'll leave this family and start a family with her"

Dad: Everything I did for you, you will exchange us for someone?

"SHE IS NOT JUST SOMEONE SHE'S MY EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T IMAGINE MY FUTURE WITHOUT HER"

Dad: *sigh

"It's up to its either you accept it or I'll leave this family"

Dad: I... *sigh

"Saved your words, I'm going to Japan tomorrow and I'm going to find her"

Dad: but the company you can't leave it just like that you're the CEO

"I already give them assignments they already know what to do while I'm away"

Tzuyu leave his Dad's office without hesitation and his Dad look so stressed because of Tzuyu's decisions

HI GUYS I'M SORRY FOR GHOSTING Y'ALL I'VE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY THEN I FORGOT MY PASSWORD I'M SO SORRY