CHAPTER 39

MINA P.O.V

Tzuyu just texted me that she's already here so I need to hurry up they might see each other accidentally here.

While I'm hurrying I can't find my shoes that's why it took me a little longer, I'm panicking and don't know what to do, gladly, I found the hospital's free slippers so I'm just gonna use it for a while.

While I'm walking down to the ground floor I can see Tzuyu from afar then suddenly Chaeyoung just called.

I was about to answer Chaeng's call but someone bumped into Tzuyu and it looks like the coffee spilled on her shirt.

I didn't have tine to answer Chaeyoung because I need to accommodate Tzuyu then when I saw the woman who bumped into her made me stop and I'm just standing infront of the looking so shocked.

CHAEYOUNG P.O.V

I'm a bit worried that Tzuyu went somewhere without saying anything but just left suddenly and now Mina is not answering my call *sighed* I wanna keep dialing her but maybe she's busy so I'll just let her call me first.

TZUYU P.O.V

I just texted Mina that I'm already here in the lobby. While waiting for her a woman just bump into my back and her coffee poured on my back shirt luckily it's not hot and I can smell that it's Iced Americano coffee.

My body feel so cold and I think everyone can see my body since my shirt is wet and it is see through shirt when it's wet.

The woman just keep apologizing.
"Oh my gosh, I'm really sorry, I am so so so sorry. I did not mean to do this it was very unintentional please forgive me" she said while cleaning up the mess

Her voice kinda sounds familiar so I look at the woman's face.

My heart was pounding so fast that can make my heart burst and I can't explain it why is it acting like this.

When I saw the woman's face and it made me froze to death. We had eye contact for a little longer then suddenly she look down

"SANA!?!?!? LOVE?!?!?" I confusedly asked

"Tzu....-tzuyu" she slowly said while can't look at my face and keep looking down after she saw me

damn *slapped my forehead* (Mina)

She was about to ran away but I stopped her by holding her hand. I hug her immediately that she can't run away again. My heart is crying and so am I but I can't cry in public and can't hold the words I want to say.

"Love I missed you so much" can't hold it anymore. I can feel that she wants to cry

But then someone stop me from hugging her. "Excuse me ma'am you're not allowed to hug her that tight not good for the baby" said by someone

My mind was unconscious after what I just heard and it made me stop from hugging her.

"Ba...by..?" while tears keep falling in my eyes.

"fck, I don't what to do, why I'm just watching them and do nothing" (Mina)

"Tzuyu can we talk somewhere privately?" she said while trying to be calm because it's bad for the baby when she got stressed.

I don't know why but I just followed her, tears still falling from eyes, too many what  ifs on my mind and unsaid thoughts. I can't help it but overthink everything.

"she got pregnant with someone without me knowing?"
"she cheated on me?"
"is this also and arrange marriage"
"she got arranged again to someone I don't know?"
"How is this happening to her while I'm away?"
"Why Mina did not come to pick me up?"

My thoughts while following her where she's heading me to somewhere.

She brought me to her Dad's room while her dad is sleeping looking so unconscious and fine at the same time.

Sana suddenly cry and hugged me so I hug her back.

"You don't know hou much I missed you"
she said

"I miss you love, pls come back"
I replied while we're still hugging each other.

"But can you explain everything just happened? My brain is not processing, I am very confused and my heart feels so heavy" I said

"you will let me explain?" she asked with tears of joy

"Of course yes, love" I don't know why she looked a bit happy when I let her explain.

MINA P.O.V
I heard and saw everything so I just let them and have their moment don't wanna ruin it. I hope nothing bad happened between them.