Chapter 26

*Satzu Arguing in the Canteen*

Jihyo passed by them but Tzuyu grab her hand.

Tzuy said this to her while putting her arm above Jihyo's head insulting her height "Thomas I heard ypu replaced my rank again?" Rub Jihyo's head.

"Yah Tzuyu remove your hand on my head or I will break your bones" Jihyo said

"How? You can't even reach me and I can stop you by just holding your head" Tzuyu teasingly said.

(this is what I mean hekhekhek)

"Tzuyu you still don't get over about me yet, don't you?" Jihyo teased back"I get it Tzu, you're still inlove with me huh?" Jihyp said

"I get it Tzu, you're still inlove with me huh?" Jihyp said

Tzuyu was surprised so she went towrds to Jihyo and whispered "what are you saying? my fiancé is here" she whispered.

"Tzuyu why are you so clingy to me your fiancé is here" Jihyo keep teassing her.

Sana change her mood after on what she heard.

BASKETBALL COURT  P.O.V

Jeongyeon: what taking them so long we need to practice now.

Yujin: maybe they're doing something at the bathroom right not iiiiiiihhhhh

Seulgi: hmmm yuh maybe you know ahem iiihhh

Lisa: shut that nonsense, let's just practice we can use Chaeyoung as substitute.

Jeongyeon: Good idea

Nayeon, Jennie: Bye, we need to go to our next class now.

BACK TO SATZU FT. JIHYO P.O.V

"Love, don't believe her nothing happened to us promise" Tzuyu explain nervously

Mina and Mark passes them

Satzu followed when Sana pulled Tzuyu's ear out of the Canteen.

they still keep arguing in the hallway then suddenly....

"Wait,.... Tzuyu!" Mina suddenly called
Tzuyu and ofc Tzuyu and Sana was a bit surprised.

"Mark, my friends are here can't go with you" Mina excuses

"But we deal to go there" Mark got annoyed and hold more tightly Mina's hand, "ouch" Mina tiny voice.

Tzuyu noticed that Mina is uncomfortable with him so she whispered something to Sana.

"Sorry love, but I have to do this" She whispered but Sana got confuse because she don't what that means.

"Mark ler go of her we need go somewhere" Tzuyu said

"You again? why you keep showing in front of me huh? I hope you how annoying you are" Mark said

"I need her, we need to go somewhere so give her to me now" Tzuyu said

"What if I don't want to? What ypu gonna do?" Mark said and wrap her arm around Mina's shoulder.

"Give her to me now while I'm asking it in a nice way or else" Tzuyu said

Mark replied that made Tzuyu annoyed, "Or else what huh??" he smirked.

"I give you a second chance, please let go of her Mark. Please" Tzuyu said it in a calm way.

"What are you doing" Sana asked worriedly

"Don't go near here baby" Tzuyu said

"Tzuyu can't you just mind your own business, Mina agreed to go with me why are you doing this? You making my blood boils from anger"

"My blood boils too, I know you're gonna do something bad to her, I know you well Mark"

"how much do you know me?" Mark asked

"I know you very well, pathetic lozer" Tzuyu said

Mark got angry he pinne Tzuyu to the locker why holding Tzuyu's neck.

The students who watch them shouted from schock including Mina.
Other students gathered to watch Tzuyu and Mark fighting.

"Mark Stop!!" Sana shouted

"Lo-ah-ve plea-se take Mi-i-na away I'll handle thi-is" Tzuyu said but not in a proper way because Mark was choking her.

Sana followed what Tzuyu command so she take Mina to the court and told their friends that Tzuyu and Mark are fighting.

"Guys, help! Mark is choking Tzuyu in the hallway" Sana shouted while panicking because she's worried of her loml

Her friends rushed to Tzuyu but Sana, Jennie, Nayeon and Mina was left on the court because Chaeyoung rushed there too.

When her friends arrived there they saw that Tzuyu was already get away from Mark's choke but they are still fighting punch to punch. Some students are cheering them and some are worried.

When Tzuyu fall from Mark's punch she becomes weaker. Mark was about to throw a punch again when Tzuyu fell, but Chaeyoung rushed and protect Tzuyu. Chaeyoung grab Mark's hand when he's about to punch Tzuyu, she pushed him and kicked his stomach, she punched Mark to the ground, she was about to punch him agaim but Mark roll and and escape, he run away from them with full of blood and bruises on his face.

Tzuyu's friends was surprised of what  Chaeyoung did. Chaeyoung help Tzuyu get up then Tzuyu's friends do the rest.

They all gather at the basketball room, they prepare all the medical kits for Tzuyu and

Jennie rushed to Lisa and hug her. "Omg, my Lili are you okay?" Jennie worriedly said

"Yah eonnie you overact again, I'm the who get punched her why are you so worried to her they didn't even help me.