Chapter 7

****

"Sana, I'm tired" I whispered "just wait for few minutes" she replied "argh! my ankle is aching already and FYI I'm not your bodyguard, maid or something I'm you Chou Tzuyu a Top Sudent, Dean lister and Basketball MVP!" I said in a bragging way and she just replied "and so? I don't care coz I'm Chou Tzuyu's Fiancé" she said and wink at me in a seductive way
"Argh! this girl is crazy" I mumbled.

While Nayeon, Jennie and Sana is still searching for clothes someone caught my eyes she look so familiar, I went closer to her clarify if that's really her.

When I'm closer with her already I tapped her shoulder "excuse me" I said, she turned around I gasp as I saw her my eyes get teary I hug her immediately and wiped my tears "I miss you, I'm sorry for everything" I said while hugging her, she hold both of my shoulders and pull me back "Tzu-Tzuyu?" she said, I'm glad she recognize me and she still know me.

"Yah, what do you think you're doing my fiancé might see us Tzu" she said, "Oh sorry, wow you're still with her I envy how strong you relationship are but you two are not married yet?" I asked but my eyes still wet I can't control it. "Yes, we decided to finish our studies first before wedding, I'm sorry for the past that we had" she said but I was froze to death and broke my heart when someone called  her "babe, I'm done paying" her fiancé said so I leave immediately go back to my friends when her Fiancé come bcs I can't face her yet, she's my highschool bestfriend who's engaged to my first love and I heard some news that they already fall inlove to each other.

this is her fiancé which is my highschool bestfriend: (please imagine that Chaeyoung is tall here because she's one of the varsity players before)

And she is my first love and my first heartbreak Mina, she's the reason why I never believe in love again. We broke up because their dad also set up their marriage and what breaks me more is that she agreed and give up on our relationship.

MINA P

MINA P.O.V

I do miss her and love her still but I like and love more Chaeyoung now. I feel so bad for breaking her heart but my feelings were already gone and I love someone else now, I hope she will find someone else too that won't break her heart and will love her to the deepest. "Who was that person you're talking to?" Chaeyoung asked my fiancé, "oh nothing, she was just asking for directions" I said.

JENNIE P.O.V

Earlier I saw Tzuyu talking to the other girl I gasped as she hug her and I was shocked when she cried so I pull Sana to let her see what's happening so Sana also saw what happened. I act like nothing happened when Tzuyu came back to us but Sana did not.

"Where did you go?" Sana asked her

"Oh, uhm nothing don't mind it atleast I came back" Tzuyu replied

"Yah, I saw you talking to other girl will you still keep lying?!" Sana shouted on her that it made me feel ashamed because many people look at us.

"And so? so what if I tallk to her it's none of your business" Tzuyu shouted on her too she drop all the shopping bags that she carried for us and went home. Nayeon unnie saw what when she came back from Gummy store. We comfort Sana for what happen.

"Don't mind it Sana, it's okay it's okay just stay calm" Nayeon unnie and said it, "No, it's my fault it's okay I think I just overreact". Sana said

TZUYU P.O.V

I'm still hurt for what Mina did and even more when I saw Chaeyoung bcs she's one of my dearest friend.

My heart ache so much that's why I shouted on Sana and leave there. I drive as fast as I can while my tears keep falling, even though I drove so fast I still went home safely. I quickly went to my room, I keep crying, I destroyed some of my stuffs and punched the wall. Everything keep flashing back the moments that I'm with Mina that's why it made me so angry and hurt more. I thought we were so happy before to each other what I didn't know is that she's already falling to my ex-bestfriend. it's been 4 years now since I saw her again, I'm in 4th year college now. But the past still hurting me, I thought I already moved on from her but when I saw her again my heart beats as how it beats before when we're together.
I drank a lot of alcohol, my room is messy and I don't know what to. do anymore till I passed out.

SANA P.O.V

I was still in shock of what happened earlier because never in my life that I've been shouted from someone before even my family. Nayeon and Jennie drive me home, I went straight to my room but when I saw Tzuyu's room the door is open so I decided to peek in her room to know if she's there or not but when I peek on it I saw her lying on the floor like a dead person, her room was so messy. I didn't know what happen to her but I can't leave her just like that.

I clean her room first especially her bed, some of things were damage but I still put it in her table incase some of the things are important, I pick all the bottles of alcohol I didn't know that this bijj is a hard drinker she finished 2 case of alcohol that has 6 bottle per case. When her room is already clean I put her on her bed "gosh this giant is so heavy" I mumbled while carrying her, I took everything she wore,"ahh she so stinky she's reek of alcohol argh!" I shouted. I changed his clothes and wipe all her body using a cloth with a warm water.

After what I do to her I leave out on her room and go back to my own I feel so tired, my body aches much and my eyes so sleepy so I decided to sleep nalang. I don't too why I did that even though she shouted me earlier and  make me always feel outcast I still took care of her. *heavy breath*