Chapter 6

****

"Chill guys it's not our choice to get engaged it's our parents" Tzuyu said
"yupp it's true" I said. "Oh arrange marriage" Lisa said. "Don't worry you two will fall inlove to each other" Jeong said

"No way" Tzuyu and I both said it at the same time. "Guys stop think silly ideas, we're just following our parents okay? so please leave us alone" Tzu said

We all go back to our room to finish the last sub but I can't stop myself from thinking on what happened earlier Tzuyu is so cool I didn't expect her to do that. I was fluttered on what she did but that doesn't mean I like her, never.

"Sana... Sana... Sana" professor called but I didn't hear her so Tzu shaked me and I woke up from my imagination, "Sana, professor is calling you" she whispered

"Uh Yes professor-nim what is it" I quickly stood that it made my classmates. laugh so hard.

"Are you inlove Ms. Minatozaki? you keep smiling during my class" professor-nim said, "Oh, I'm not professor I'm sorry I was just day dreaming that's why I'm sorry" I said

"Oh, you're not inlove to anyone? Jackpot! I will make you fall for me Sana" Mark said  with a smirk and Tzuyu gaze at him because of what she said.

****

After the class Tzuyu pulled my hand she kinda looks mad, we went out straight to the parking lot and go home. "Why are we going home too early? Are you not gonna train with them the contest is coming?" I asked
"I can't train with them my ankle still hurt" I slapped her in her shoulder "THEN WHY DID YOU TRAIN YESTERDAY?" I'm mad, "Yah I'm driving stop!" she said. "Why don't we go to the hospital first you can't play if your ankle is like that" I said, "I already did but the Doctor said that it's just normal the pain will disappear if the vein comes back to where ut placed".

As soon as we get home I pinned her to the wall, "Sana wht are you doing?" she asked, "Yah you always want me to follow want you want you don't even own but since we're engaged you can own me but you have to follow me too, understand? or else..." *smirk* I went closer to her ear and made a kiss sound, I smiled at her and walk elegantly. Tzuyu got goosebumps when she heard the kiss sound Nothing much happen tonight.

Morning early we go to school, she parked her car first I was about to get out but she locked it. "What again?" I sarcastically asked, "From now on don't go anywhere without my permission, you should always be by my side, now everywhere I go or everywhere you go we should stuck to each other" she said, "whyyy??" I whined. "so I could protect you especially from Mark, he's a dangerous person and if something happens to you I will be the one to punished" she said, "Aish okay" I agreed because I have no choice, "And also Dad will come here at school later for meeting he's one of the shareholders here so if we're infront of him let's act sweet" she said, "okay okay let me get out of here na I can't breath it's suffocating".

While we are walking at the hallway we bump into his father, we bowed and we greeted him

"Oh, Sana what do you feel studying here and living with Tzuyu? Is it good or something bothering you just tell me" Her father said, "Oh not at all father in-law since Tzuyu is always there for me I'm fine" I replied, "Oh then that's good, but if you two need something just tell me, I'll go now".