Chapter 8

****

After what I did to her I leave out on her room and go back to my own I feel so tired, my body aches much and my eyes so sleepy so I decided to sleep nalang. I don't know too why I did that even though she shouted me earlier and  make me always feel outcast I still took care of her. *heavy breath*

Next Morning,

It's Sunday today, so we don't have a class today only on Monday-Saturday. I woke up so early, I'm stretching my body while walking outside and decided to peek again on Tzuyu's room to see if she's awake already or still asleep but when I saw her she's still sleeping. I decided to make a meal for this morning and also decided to cook a soup for Tzuyu to sober her up.

I already finish eating and cleaning everything but she's still not awake so I decided to bring the food to her room and wake her up.

"Tzuyu! Tzu, Tzuyu! Tzuyu!" I said while shaking his shoulder to wake her up. After how many minutes of trying to wake her up, she finally awake.

TZUYU P.O.V

While I was sleeping, I heard that someone is calling so I open my eyes, I'm so dizzy but someone hold my head gently, I was shookt I thought it was Mina but when sight back to normal I saw Sana in front of me with a food and a bright smile.

the food:

the bright smile:

the bright smile:

"Oh, you're awake now? just move slowly your head might get dizzy

"Oh, you're awake now? just move slowly your head might get dizzy." she calmly said.

I was confused on what's happening right now because as far as I remember I was angry, I keep crying, I destroy things, my room got messy and I drank a lot of alcohol that's it, that's all I remember but when I look around my room is so clean, my things are well organized and even my body I feel so clean and my clothes changed. How could all this happen and even Sana is so very generous right now like 'what the h3ll is happening right now' I asked my thoughts.

"What are you doing here inside my room?" I sarcastically asked.

"Oh, I'm just delivering this food to you especially the soup to sober you coz you passed out last night and it's bad to our health to wake up so late that's why I woke you up, ah uhm after you done eating just put it on the kitchen" she said before she leave the room.

"What I passed out?! Argh! How embarrassing!" I mumbled while punching my head slight.

After eating I put the plates in the kitchen and while walking I noticed that my ankle is fully healed, I'm glad coz I can go to practice now and be able to participate on the upcoming match.

*PHONE RINGING*

Minju? Why did you call? And why are you not home right now?

📞: Oh, uhm I'm having a trip right now with my friends so I may not be able to be at home for a few days.

Why did you just tell me now?! You should asked before you go everywhere what if something might happen to you?

📞: I tried but you won't pick up your phone yesterday so I asked permission to dad instead but don't worry it's just a girls trip there is no boys here.

Ayst! okay, okay. Take care, make sure to get home here safe.

📞: copy.

Call Ended

SANA P.O.V

*Phone Ringing* *Answered*

📞: Oh, how's my baby in Korea?

I'm fine dad, I'm still adjusting to their environment but don't worry bcs the people I met here are kind and I feel so safe when I'm with my fiancé.

📞: Oh well that's good to hear and that's all I want to hear, I need to continue my work now I'm busy I was checking on you to know if you're really fine, bye loveyou!

Oh, okay love you!

Call Ended

TZUYU P.O.V

After preparing for my training I Immediately go downstairs to go outside and get my car. I saw Sana lying on the couch while watching Television and I noticed that she's well dressed, I wonder where she'll go so I asked her "Are you going somewhere or you wanna. come with. me? I think Nayeon unnie and Jennie unnie would be there too" I asked. "Oh your ankle is healed now?" she asked, "Yah" I answered.

"Uhm, can I go to the mall Tzu? just wanna bu something?" she asked

"Why? You already went there yesterday but if you want to, okay go and after that just go straight to the court so you won't feel alone here" I said.

"Oh, okayy" she said.

I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about her going to mall.

"Take care and don't stay there too long especially that you're alone" I said and she nodded.

****
Jeongyeon: oh, you're fully healed now?

Yah

Jennie: Where is Sana?

Nayeon: Yeh right, where is she? why didn't you bring her?

Seulgi: Maybe she locked her up to her room so she can join here bcs Sana said the other day that she won't
let Tzuyu play if her ankle not healed yet. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yujin: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Lisa:    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Jeongyeon: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nayeon: Yah! Tzuyu!

No, it's not like that stop with your silly imaginations. Sana went
to the Mall right now but she'll
be here later

Jennie: Why tho? We already went there yesterday.

Yah, she's kinda sus.