Chapter 12

****
Tzuyu keeps making me annoyed these days but I also feel butterflies in my stomach too sometimes, I'm just afraid that maybe she's just playing with me and I don't want to get hurt.

Isn't it shockingly that she hates me then change into clingy, like it's so sudden.

While on my way to the comfort room Mark grab my hand to stop me, "let go!" I sarcastically said "I won't" he said, "Please, I'm not in the mood" I said, "Then can I lighten up your mood?" he jokes, "Stop please" I said, "I will, if you go out with me" he said and wink then someone push him that it made him fall on the ground and when I turn around it was Tzuyu.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" he said to Tzuyu, "Why? do you feel embarrassed right now?" Tzu said and everyone is looking at us and Mark hates it because she was known for being cool and strong.

Mark push Tzuyu too "Yah! Mark!" I shouted. "You should know who your pushing is" he angril said while holding Tzuyu's collar, "Mark stop! Let go of her please!" I shouted.

"I know who I'm pushing is ofc, it's Mark Tuan the bastard" Tzuyu said that it made Mark trigger more so Mark punch her face and Tzuyu's mouth started bleeding. "Yah, Mark stop!!!" I shouted, "I heard that you two are in a relationship, engaged rather. Sadly, I saw her at the mall with a boy" Mark said and laugh.
Tzuyu look at me because of what Mark said, "It's not true!" I said.

"What is going on here?" The Dean asked, "Mark come to my office" the dean said, "Why just me?" Mark asked, "All the mess here in the university was caused by you, you're everyone's enemy I know that" The dean said.

TZUYU P.O.V

My friends saw what happen and help me up, "Tzu, you're bleeding" Sana worriedly said, "It's just nothing to me" I sarcastically replied because I was mad of what Mark said earlier and I don't think that he's lying because I saw it with my own eyes that a boy drove her to the court.

I don't why I'm like this, I was broken this past few days because I saw Mina again and now I'm crazy over Sana.

She linked her arms on my arm "Tzu, let's go somewhere lemme cure  that thin beside your mouth" She said but I refuse and let go of her hand, "No, need too this is just nothing to me" I sarcastically said "Hello? Mr.Chou" she called my dad, I have mo choice but to go with her, "Okay, fine" I sighed.

We went to the University Park

She's putting an ointment on my bruise, "Ouch! Can't you make it slowly, it stings!" I angrily said

"You said earlier that it was just nothing" She said, "Tsk".

"What's wrong with you? Earlier you are so clingy to me then now you're angry" she said, "Why don't you asked that boy who you met in the mall" I said and rolled my eyes, "Omo! are you really jealous? *laugh* that boy was just trying to save because Mark is making me uncomfy" she said.

While she's talking and putting something on my face I couldn't help it but look at her beautiful lips and it made more attractive when she talk "if he was just trying to help you then why did he even drove you" I said while my eyes become weaker because of her lips. "because he want to drove me-" She cut her words when I kiss her lips I can't control myself anymore.

I can't take it anymore her lips is so attractive so I grab her waist and kiss  her passionately. I was a bit shocked when she kissed back, she wrap her arms around my neck. Our kiss took too long not until Sana realize that we're kissing so she tapped my back to stop, so I stopped.

She feel ashamed or something after kissing me, "Aish, go cure yourself" she said as she push the aid kit to me and left so I'm all alone here na at the park.

I laugh in victory, "HAHAHAHA, cutie but how come she's good at kissing tho" I mumbled.

"Why am I acting like this to Sana? Do I like her? What's wrong with me?!" instant realize.

SANA P.O.V

While I was curing Tzuyu's bruise she suddenly grab my waist and kiss me so I gasp but I  can't help it and kiss back. After few minutes I realize that we're kissing, I feel so ashamed and embarrassed she even bite my lips before she stopped. I don't what to do and I don't what to act, so I just push the aid kit to her "Aish, go cure yourself" I said and quickly leave. I rush to the bathroom and wash my face. I didn't expect that to happen but that was hot "I mean no, no, no, it's not hot, it's a... no, no, no, it's not like that aishhhh!! It's whay yall think argh!"

Tzuyu didn't attend the class today because she went to play at the court with her dumb@ss friends but it's okay coz I can't face her yet bcoz of what happen to us earlier " Aish, why did I kissed back?!!!"

"what's wrong with you?" Nayeon asked

"Nothing, why?" I asked back because I wonder ehy she asked that.

"Oh, because you look like you regret something or you feel embarrassed on something" she said

"Ahh, no, no, it's nothing" I said and awkwardly laugh

"Btw, how is Tzuyu?" she asked

"AISH, I DON'T KNOW. WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT HER, WHY NOT ASK HER INSTEAD I DON'T KMOW ABOUT HER AISH" I suddenly act strangely when they asked about Tzuyu. I saw Nayeon, Jennie and my classmates reaction and they were all shocked, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" I said in instant regret.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Did something happen to the both of you?" Nayeon asked because she was shock of what I said earlier.

"I heard that the two of them went to the park to cure Tzuyu's bruise on her mouth" Jennie siad

"Ahh no, nothing happen us please don't talk about her" I scratch my head with both of my hands and lean my head in the table and whined "aaaaahh~"

"Aish, what's wrong with you Sanayah?" Nayeon asked

"Unnis, I guess something really happen to them at park" Jennie said

"I guess too" Nayeon agreed

"Ahhhhh" I keep whining

*Bell ring*

"Ah forget it, let's go to the court the bell already ring" Nayeon said and grab my hand

"ahhhh nooooo~, I can'ttttt~" I whined

"Ahhh jinja, what is wrong with her" Jennie said