A Show of Force

Author Note:

Just a heads up before this chapter. I will be making up a random city for this chapter. Don't worry though. It won't be there for long.

*Maniacal laughter* }:‑)

----------------------------------------

It was yet again another dull day at the I.M.P office.

Recently business had crawled to a halt and frankly, Blitz was fucking bored. Aside from Moxxie being an ass about finances, and Stolas being, well, Stolas, absolutely nothing interesting has happened recently. Blitz, his body slumped against the desk, sighed in anger. Approaching footsteps caused him to raise his head, just in time to see Moxxie walking in with a tall stack of papers. "Good morning sir" Moxxie said with a tired tone. "What the hell is all of this?" Blitz questioned, motioning to the papers in his hand. "This month's finance's sir. You need to stay on top of this, before your random purchase's put us out of business sir!" Moxxie respond with a stern tone.

Before blitz could respond with a stupid excuse for his purchase of a pony made purely of diamonds, he noticed Moxxies shocked, almost scared, look.

Following his stare to the window, his eyes widened.

A large black fireball was careening through the sky, and crackled with red chaotic lightning. It was heading directly towards Saygor city. The sinners of the city looked on in shock as it collided with the main square, sending chunks of ground and unlucky residents flying through the sky. News teams and curious hellborne alike, quickly flocked to the now decimated city square.

Y/n raised their head to be greeted by the flash of news cameras, held by extremely anxious demons. He observed the hole he had so gracefully planted firmly within the city limits, and sighed to himself. "Not as big as I wanted it to be. Oh well, there's always room for improvement" he chuckled to himself. With one swift movement he lept into the air, earning shocked sounds from the now stunned audience. Hovering easily above the enormous hole, a ball of red energy began to collect in his palm, until it was the size of a golf ball. Looking around at the shocked onlookers, his stare burning deep into each of them, he released the ball and disappeared.

Citizens watched as the ball slowly descend towards the ground. Upon contact, one minute there was a grand city, full of un-life, and the next there was a gargantuan fireball that consumed the city whole. Trees snap like twigs as the sheer force of the explosion slams into the air around it, pushing it aside like it doesn't exist.

Everything inside this fireball was just gone.

"What the fuck!?" Blitz audibly exclaimed to and even more shocked Moxxie. Blitz had seen many things in his life that shocked him, but this may just take the cake. But blitz had also learned things in his life, and he knew that after a huge explosion, the shockwave came. "MOXXIE HIT THE DECK!" he yelled, diving to the ground, as a the shockwave ripped through imp city. Cars and those unlucky enough to be on the streets at the time, were thrown away like sand in a tornado. The windows of every building shatter as the tsunami of wind roars through the city streets. Some of the skyscraper's topple, unable to bare the vicious lashing they just endured.

His ears still ringing, Blitz raises his head to see Moxxie against the wall, a shard a glass lodged deeply in his arm. His desk was overturned, and the door to his office hanging by its hinges. Crawling over he noticed his colleague was still breathing, and sighed in relief. "Your gonna be ok mox, just hang in there!" He reassured Moxxie as he rapped his tie around Moxxies upper arm. "What the fuck just happend?" Moxxie croaked out, wincing at the stinging pain in his arm. "I have no clue, but I don't plan on meeting whatever did it. So let's get Millie and loona and get the fuck outta dodge!" Blitz responded, has voice laced with concern. At the mention of his wife's name, Moxxie sprang up and bolted out of the room, yelling for his wife.

Before he could follow the concerned husband, his phone shook in his pocket. "Stolas?" He asked, answering the call. "Are you okay Blitzy, I saw, and felt, the explosion from here" Stolas responded, still jarred from being suddenly thrown across the room. "I'm fine Stolas, what the fuck is going on?" Blitz responded with a pained voice. "I haven't the slightest clue, one minute I'm getting ready for the day, the next I'm being flung across the room! I need to check on my family, just call if you need anything" and with that the prince hung up. Blitz, before heading to also check on his friends, stared out at the now black mushroom cloud, reaching up towards the sky. He stared, speechless, before rushing out the door, med-kit in hand.

Y/n sat on a hill, a few kilometres away from ground zero. The trees, those that haven't already been split in two, quickly died at his presence. "Beautiful" he said, turning to stare out at the now burning crater that once was a city.

------------------------------------------

Author Note:

Big boom = Fun