A casual stroll

Author Note:

Sorry if these are coming out at random intervals.

Here's a praying maggot to truly show I'm sorry.

-------------------------------------------

Y/n had done many things during his brief time in hell.

He destroyed and entire city, killed a forest by just resting on a hill, and walked up to the head honcho's of hell and basically bitch-slapped them across the room.

However, during all that time, he never actually stepped back and examined the realm in which he stood. A large iridescent pentagram, overseeing the cities below, dominated the sky where he stood. Large metropolises, like the one he so easily destroyed, popped up at random intervals throughout the landscape. A crimson hue seemed to hang in the air, only broken by the pinks and purples that radiated off of the cities. He spotted a distinctive feature about all of them, a large clocktower stood proudly within the centre of each. Looking up and beyond the pentagram, he could see a white moon surrounded by a glowing blue ring, peeking through a battalion of puffy white clouds, way off in the sky. 'Xenophobic much?' he joked to himself. Outside the boundaries of the cities stretch miles and miles of barren wasteland, cleft into sections by large highways bustling with traffic.

Now he walked through one such city.

For a city that bore witness to another being wiped from hell's history books, the streets were surprisingly lively. Sinner's and Hellspawn of all types crowded the streets, either giving in to their own sinful desires, or just trying to make do. Most demons didn't bat an eyelid at y/n so casually wandering through the streets. He even looked into an alleyway to see a bomb headed demon rapping against a small child with blue hair.

"Funky" y/n thought allowed before continuing his walk.

After roughly ten minutes of aimless walking, y/n stopped in front of some sort of nightclub. Looking up he saw the words 'The Heartbreaker' glowing neon purple. Loud music shook the building, and multiple colours shone through the tinted windows. "Wouldn't hurt to have a quick rest"  y/n admitted and quickly teleported inside.

Valentino sat on his large chaise in the middle back of the club, his eyes glued to the red wine in his glass. His swirled the crimson liquid around, before setting it down on the table in front of him. He had seen better days to be honest. A small red and black cut ran down the right side of his head, and his left wing was burnt and scarred. He looked over to his business partner, and part time lover, vox staring down at his phone Infront of him.

Vox looked as if nothing had even happened a day prior, due to him having his screen replaced shortly after the attack. He did have his left arm in a sling however, showing that even he didn't get away unscathed. With a light sigh, Val took another draw from his cigarette before standing up, and heading to his executive suite to think.

Looking up from his phone, Vox got that same feeling again. That feeling of unease, and being watched by a million eyes. Glancing about he didn't see anything that would suggest HE was here. "Fucking nerves. Calm down Vox he's not here" he reassured himself readjusting his small hat. Yet the feeling never went away, and Vox sure as shit knew he hadn't lost his mind. Continuing to scan the crowd he almost screamed.

Off in the corner, secluded from the party and all the noise, was him. The same demon that destroyed Saygor city, and almost turned him into old news. And this demon was staring straight back at him. It took every fibre of Vox's being not to run to get Val, or try to attack the demon himself. However, as that thought crossed his mind, he noticed something. The demon, whoever they were, was gesturing to him to come sit with him.

"Well, I guess this is the day I die" Vox stated before standing up, and making his way to the visitors table.