Lockdown

Author Note:

Awe baby it's time. The next chapter of the main storyline. I feel like I'm ready to finally get back into the swing of things.
__________________________________

10 Years After First Contact
__________________________________

The Spire
Ring of Violence
2032

He tried to slow his breathing. Could you blame him for being at least a little nervous though? It was his first day at The Spire. The worst place you could ever go in hell's history. This was the place that the worst of the worst, those that even Lucifer can't deal with effectively, are sent to rot for eternity.

If prisons could have a Mona Lisa, this was it.

It had now dawned on the imp just where he was standing. Hell itself was designed to be a prison, so if you are sent to a prison, IN A PRISON, you've gotta be the absolute worst this universe had to offer, and more.

With a deep exhale, he stepped through the enormous main gate, flanked at either side by large three headed wolf's, and entered the main prison block. The name of The Spire didn't really give it credit. This place was ENORMOUS! Directly Infront of him, skyrocketing upwards and descending deep below him was the main guard tower. Various automated turrets, and heavily armoured, angel weapon bearing guards dotted the various walkways and towers. Peering over the edge, he looked down...all the way down. At least he tried to. The base of the tower was invisible, blanketed in a thick cloud of black smoke.

After breaking out if his flabbergasted gaze, he now felt thousands of sets of eyes on him.

Lifting his eyes, he bore witness to the thousands of cells lining the walls, each with their own individual designs. And oh boy were their occupants looking at him with unrestrained anger. A few even pointed straight at him, as if they were calling dibs on who got to kill him first. Pushing that thought from his mind, he needed to remember what his mama told him before he came to work here.

"They are just a bunch of animals testing you for weakness Ike. So you will give them nothing! Do you understand?"

"So your the rookie Huh? Ike was it?" A voice called from behind him. He knew this voice. It was the voice of The Warden. Or as he is better known...

Satan, The Blood Drinker.

Turning to his new boss, he had to crane his neck upwards in order to see the entire man. Said 'man' was simply staring down at him, awaiting an answer.

 Said 'man' was simply staring down at him, awaiting an answer

(Design by Hexsmasher on) (Tumblr)

He almost recoiled in fear of the mountain of a man, his glowing red underbelly casting and ominous scarlet glow over him. He steeled himself however and held out his hand as a sign of peace, which the man graciously accepted. "Y-yes lord Satan. I'm am Ike Barko. I'm must say this building defies expectations hehe." He admits, worming his hand out of the lord's vice like grip. The lord stands besides Ike peering once again over the railing, and places his arms behind him.