The Pieces Of The Puzzle

Author note:

I hope you had a very spoopy October and didn't overdose on sugar. I know I did.

---------------------------------------------------

Y/n stumbled through the back door of The Heartbreaker and stepped into its adjacent alley. Puddles of dark water reflected the crimson hue of the pentagram above, and shone an eerie glow on the black and red bricks. '"What did I just do. I kissed that man and we just had a conversation. I'm losing my focus down here, I think a rest is required" y/n told to himself. He may think he's losing his focus, but what he can't lose is his hearing, and he can definitely hear when someone is creeping up behind him. Quickly spinning around he grabbed the would be attacker, who turned out to be a young imp, by the neck and slammed the insignificant creature against the wall choking him out. He pondered whether or not to kill his would be attacker, but decided to humour the weak being on why attempting to kill him would be useless.

"Hey let me go ya asswipe! I was just passing by!" Shouted the young one, but his requests were falling on deaf ears. "Just passing by you say. Your parents must have hated how much of a terrible liar you are. You came into this alley, saw me preoccupied with my own problems, and pulled out this toothpick (gesturing to the small switchblade in the imps right hand) thinking you were going to kill me. Oh how marvelously stupid you are. Even if you did get the jump on me, your attacks would lead nowhere. And I'll tell you why my brave little idiot. I may even spare you if you listen." Y/n responded, dropping the now injured imp onto the ground. The imp leaned up against the alley wall, and held onto his now broken left arm. Before the imp could attempt to flee however, y/n began to speak.

"See roughly 14 billion years ago my brother, God as you feeble things call him, created the universe you live in now. He created it to be perfect, without corruption...but that's where I stepped in. See I split my very soul into 7 different beings. Each to represent each of the sins that festered within me. Of course these beings had no creature to corrupt the minds of...until my brother created humanity. The first humans had no form, no physical being, so they were the prime vessels for corruption. The sins siezed the opportunity and implanted themselves within the bodies of these proto-humans, manipulating them from the shadows of their very own souls." Y/n took a breath and continued. "My brother didn't like this of course. One thing led to another, and I exiled myself to the edge of the universe. During my time in exile Hell was formed, and the sins seemed to have set up shop here, as I expected from creatures like themselves. So that's why your pathetic attack was fruitless from the moment the thought crossed your mind." He was now mere inches from the imps face. "S-s-so I listened t-to your weird story. C-can I go now?" Y/n instead stood up, took a step back and stared down blankly at the imp.

"Do you know what's different between me and you little one?" Y/n questioned.

"W-w-what?"

"IM A GOOD LIAR!"

With that said two black and red portals closed around the imp like the jaws of a great beast, and the imp was sucked into the void, to be tortured for eternity. All that was left of the imp was the echo of his terrified screams, and the small blade that caused his damnation.

"They never learn do they. Well at least that one did...or will" Y/n joked to himself, turning around and stepping onto the main street. He peered around for his next target of chaos when his fell on quite a tall buildings. The words 'Hazbin Hotel' were lit up in bold red and yellow lights.

"Housekeeping." Y/n said before starting his walk to the establishment.

---------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Yay another episode of 'I don't know how to write a cohesive storyline so at this point I'm just gonna wing it'.

I appreciate feedback so feel free to tell me what you liked or what needs improving.