Proper Introductions

Author Note:

Couldn't find a relevent image so have a nice picture of stars.
__________________________________

Apprehension.

It's all he felt right now.

Y/n stared aimlessly at the doorknob, questioning whether or not it was a good idea to leave the room. Who knows what could be awaiting him on the other side! He already stirred the hornets nest by instigating the mass breakout at The Spire, exiting the room he was in would be like sticking his head into such a nest. He didn't have to leave the room. He could open a portal right now to Heaven, and finally tell his brother what had happened to him. Or, he could open the door, and face his demons head on. Seeing no other alternative, and still feeling worse for wear, he twisted the doorknob and stepped into the hallway.

He was expecting to be blessed by the tranquility of a silent morning, instead he was met by the insufferable sound of an argument. Looking down the hall to his right, he saw two demons getting into an argument over something. The one who was seemingly winning this little spat was clothed in a grey suit and trousers, a sweep of ashy blonde hair and a gas mask covering his face.

 The one who was seemingly winning this little spat was clothed in a grey suit and trousers, a sweep of ashy blonde hair and a gas mask covering his face

His opponent in this small fight was a complete change from the sorts of demons y/n had seen so far. His whole appearance (aside from their clothes) resembled that of some sort of anglerfish, even including the lure that hung between the man's eyes. He donned a greenish grey laboratory suit, and a small grey hat (which the lure was attached to) sat on his head. He held, tight fisted in his hands, a pair of red rimmed glasses.

"I told ya for the last time Baxter! Some people are trying to sleep for cryin out loud! And we can't do that if all we hear are bloomin explosions every night!" The gas masked man shouted

"And I can't expand my research during the day Tom! Im to busy with my redemption process during the day, that I have no time for experimenting!" The fish man bit back.

The seemed seconds from coming to blows, when both men felt a pair of eyes on them.

"Sorry missus Vagatha but you se-" The men said in unison only to stop when the notice y/n looming over both of them. His blood red eyes reduced both men into shivering wrecks just by their stare alone, y/n didn't even get his words out when both men took of towards what y/n assumed was safety. He had been here before once, so he knew the vague layout of the building. He followed the scared shitless men's trail until the sound of multiple voices conversing met his "ears". They all had a distinct tone to them.