Distraught and Confused

Author Note:

Does pineapple belong on pizza?

-------------------------------------------

Currently the media was in a fucking frenzy.

Not only has it been declared that the shadow being is to be killed on sight for the assault, and almost death, of King Lucifer. Not only has Saygor city been wiped from the face of hell, all citizens of said city vaporised in the blast. But the hierarchy of hell are falling apart, trying to contain the panic of themselves, and the common population.

And y/n couldn't get enough of it.

Chaos was the most potent drug he knew of, and it practically flowed out of hell at this point. He felt his power grow by the minute, pandemonium coursing throughout his being. However, sitting up on this hill any longer will bore him to death...if it were even possible. 'Maybe I should have a look around. Familiarise myself with my new domain' he thought gazing up at the large pentagram that dominated the sky.

"Maybe just a quick look" he states rising to his feet, before teleporting to the outskirts of Pentagram City.

Inside Hazbin Hotel:

If you were to ask Charlie how she was feeling right now, she wouldn't even respond, because no words in any known language can describe how she felt. One minute she was busy filling papers, the next she was glancing around the lobby of her hotel. Injured sinners and demons of all types littered every square inch, medical staff working overtime to help them. Survivors of the recent destruction of Saygor city. And to add insult to injury, she also soon received info regarding the near death of her father. Of course her and her father had their differences, but she knew one thing about him.

He was one tough son of a bitch.

Yet to learn that he was so easily bested, and almost killed, didn't help her nerves one bit. She was requested by her mother to remain within the hotel's walls, and under no circumstances to leave the buildings grounds. Now she stood on a balcony at the very highest point of the hotel, looking over the cityscape before her. Her gaze eventually fell on the crater that once was the not to far away Saygor city. She sighed in relief, knowing that it could have been her, and so many others, taken by that shadowy figure.

"Who are they?" She seemingly questioned to the silent air around her. "You can say that twice" states Angel standing in the doorway. Charlie jumps at the sudden company, but quickly regains her composure. "Boy Angel you scared me. What brings you up here at this hour. I thought you would be fast asleep?" Charlie ponders. "Couldn't sleep" Angel responds, shrugging his shoulders, before leaning on the wall. "And I'd rather not stand around a very agitated Vaggie in the lobby" He finishes taking out a cigarette and lighting it, the pink smoke lingering above him.

Before Charlie can continue their conversation however, a loud yell is heard on the street below. Gazing over the balcony expecting to see just another robbery or murder, she saw the one thing she didn't want to right now. The one thing that has caused her so much sudden pain.

Him.