Reservation

Author Note:

I haven't felt this proud of something I've done in a long while. And I'm so thankful that everyone is enjoying this, and giving me great feedback.

Thanks guys/gals/toads.

---------------------------------------------------

Y/n had heard many insane ideas during his very lengthy existence.

But a hotel for rehabilitating the souls of damned. Now that one takes the cake. From the limited interaction he has had with the denizens of Hell, he can clearly see that either they don't care for such nonsense, or are too far gone to even consider it. Especially that insect looking one on the news, she's definitely a lost cause, and that's coming from himself.

As he began his short walk to the hotel most demons on the street either ran for their afterlives, or slinked into the shadows of the closest alley. Y/n loved it. The fear. His brother created Hell as eternal damnation for the worst of the worst. When they are born or materialize here after death they think they are untouchable. The big fish. And that would be true...until the sharks come, that is. Then they are nothing but lambs ripe for the slaughter.

A low heartless chuckle escapes y/n as he watches a small feline demon stumble on their own feet and trip, trying to get away. 'Might as well add another to the void' y/n thought wrapping his hand around the felines face. "Please don't. Have mercy!" The sinner cried before they suddenly vanished in pulse of black and red smoke. He can already hear the sinners cries for help in the void...that didn't take long at all.

He was so caught up with bathing in the doomed sinners screams, that he didn't realize that a group of Hellhounds were stood in front of him. Arms folded across their chests, they glared down at y/n.

He gazed up at his sudden company and inwardly smiled. "Good evening gentlemen. Great day for a walk, is it not? I would love to stand and chat but I am quite busy if you cannot tell. So if you'll just move to the side, I'll keep walking and you continue to exist" said y/n nonchalantly. They don't seem phased by y/n's insult and let out large growling laughs at him. "Listen up you little bug. See we had quite a lot of business in Saygor and when you got rid of it...let's just say our boss wasn't the happiest of guys. So we're gonna walk into that alley over there, your gonna lay down and die like the little mistake you are, and Val's gonna pay us handsomely. HaHa!" Y/n was also unphased by this lesser thing but decided he would humour the large beasts, turned and walked into the alley, the hellhound group following close behind.

These hellhounds had unknowingly doomed their own existences.

He was of void. Formlessness given form. His eyes glowed from the shadows as he looked back at bloody mass that was once the pack of hellhounds. Demons looked into the alley with genuine disbelief, some even snapped photos. He stepped from the shadows, the walls around covered in viscera and blood.

He wasn't a sloppy killer when the time arose, he loved to torture his victims for eternity, making them wish for the sweet release of death. And just when they think they will pass on permanently, y/n would come to them. He would heal their wounds just enough for them to function. Thus the cycle would continue. The more they begged, the stronger he felt. They can beg all they want, but when your in  y/n's clutches, you will NEVER escape.

But if y/n was being honest, he was fed up with these insignificant creatures. So he did what he was famous for. He killed them. All 12 of them for all of hell to see.

Once he had entered the alley with his unwanted company, he sharply turned. Each of the hellhounds had brought some sort of weapon ranging from bats to large blades. The hellhound he suspected of being their leader stood behind the group, casually smoking a cigarette. With a chesty growl, the rest of the group slowly descend on the "little bug".

They were caught off guard however when instead of cowering in fear, y/n began to laugh. A slight chuckle, turned into sudden maniacal laughter when y/n's body began to morph.

Large spines burst from his back spewing black sludge across the alley behind him. The ground below him grumbled as his feet grew large and spiked talons tipped his toes and ran up his legs. As his body grew the looked up in horror as his eyes disappeared instead being replaced with one large, red glowing eye. His jaw sprung loose and was lined with unending rows of razor sharp teeth, and a large red tongue sprung loose from his mouth like a snake. He gripped onto the alley walls, his arms gaunt and his fingers, resembling knives, tore chunks from the concrete. Once his transformation was complete he simply looked up at the mortified group, ducked down onto all fours, and lunged.

The next few seconds were a blur to the groups leader. One minute he was watching his lads about to rip this little bug to pieces, daydreaming about what he was gonna buy with the money Val was gonna pay him for this. The next he was stepping back, gun in hand, away from the thing that brutally ripped apart his crew. It was down on all fours, guts and bits of shredded fur covered it as it stalked towards him, like wolf would do to a sheep.

"You really shouldn't have thought harder about this." Was all he heard before it tore him apart as well. As he died he could hear it laughing to itself before his vision was clouded by darkness.

Y/n stood back from the freshly killed livestock. He hated using his beast form but what better way to kill the predators, is to be one yourself. He quickly shrunk back to his normal self, readjusted his clothing, and stepped past the group of scarred onlookers. During all that time he had forgot what he was doing, and with a quick look around, the hotel came back into view. With a quick glance back at the crowd who recoiled at his glance, he continued his walk.

5 Minutes Later
The Hazbin Hotel Lobby

Vaggie couldn't believe what she was looking at.

A video was just uploaded to Voxstagram a few minutes prior, showing the brutal massacre of a pack of hellhounds by the same black and red figure that had destroyed Saygor city. What was at the end however was the part that made the blood drain from her pale face. The figure stepped out of the alley, the blood that once soaked their body seemed to be absorbed by the being and they quickly shot a glare to the camera. They turned and began walking down the street...STRAIGHT TOWARDS THE HOTEL! "Oh mierda." Was all she could say before her silent panic was broken by the sound of Angel and Charlie's voices descending the stairs...fast.

Vaggie couldn't even get a word out as Charlie transformed into her demon form, and angel pulled a set of Tommy guns from nowhere. "He's here!" Is all Charlie said when suddenly all three's attention shot to the main door of the hotel. The large figure of someone could be seen on the other side, accompanied by two glowing red shapes. Vaggie had summoned her spear and was stood next to Charlie "He can't get in can he. I'm mean, Al put that whole protection thing on the hotel right?" Quizzed Angel from behind the bar. "He did...but I don't think that's gonna stop him..." Said Vaggie before a black hand reached through the door, through the shield, and unlatched it. The door swung violently open and a rush of black fog clambered into the room and crawled across the form. At the centre...was him.

"Your sign says that your a hotel. Well. Let's just say I would like a reservation."

---------------------------------------------------

Author note:

Hooo boy. That took a while didn't it?

I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to tell me your ideas for the next chapter, I'm always up for suggestions because frankly...

I haven't got a clue what I'm doing XD