True intentions

Author Note:

*Slides in*

I'm not dead! At least I don't think. I decided to continue when I realised two weeks had went by. XD

-------------------------------------------

Y/n was used to tense atmospheres. He has stood in the same room with his brother for more than 20 minutes.

But to be honest, this takes the cake.

Y/n is sitting at the table, his "legs" propped up on it, hands folded over eachother, staring at the furious/slightly afraid glares of the meetings audience. 'I wonder who'll make the first move' he mused to himself silently.

He felt the numerous sets of eyes bore holes into him from every direction. From the angered overlords , to the even more furious Lucifer, every attendee of the meeting had one target for their fury tonight.

The click of a tongue broke the silence, and landed y/n's gaze on the host of the night.

Lucifers natural cheshire smile had dropped into a seemingly impressed smirk. Accompanying that smirk was a slow clap, that floated through the silent room. "Well done" he said flatly towards y/n. "No-one has EVER done what you have, and survived!" genuinely complementing the dark mass sat at the other end of the table. As if in a flash however, Lucifers arm outstretched and sent a fireball directly at y/n, creatine a large cloud of smoke that erupted where the dark force once sat. Him along with every other attendee broke out into laughter at the somewhat easy vanquishing of their common enemy.

All except one.

Vox sat, his screen still turned in y/n's turned and splatted with specks of dust. The laughter of the crowd died down however when they caught Vox's stare. Following it led them to the still neutral eyes of y/n, who was now floating in his original position as if the fireball didn't even happen. His eyes now lay on the now confused host.

"You really shouldn't have done that"

Without warning the room started glow a bright red. Some attendees attempted to flee, only to find all doors sealed by a red wall. For a moment, Lucifer swore he saw a red wing sprout from y/n's back before the room was consumed by a crimson fireball. Fire gushed from the windows with such force they shattered in impact, and all present in the room (excluding y/n) where thrust in different directions.

Y/n stood within the remnants of the room, rubble and fires surround him. He sauntered over to the now wounded king of hell and whispered one sentence in his ear.

"If your truly like my brother, you'll know when to take a hint." And with that the dark beast disappeared, and left the medical teams to rush to their rulers aid.

Vox clicked his back and pushed a broken section of table off of his body. With a pained groan he touched the cracks littering his once freshly replaced screen. Val popped his head out of a pile of rubble like a pimpy Jack in the box, and looked over at his business partner. "You know, I didn't get to say this earlier, but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!"

"War. War is happening." Lucifer responded being assisted to his feet.