New Beginning

Author Note:

What happens when a god and a spider walk into a bar?
__________________________________

News of not only the mass breakout at The Spire, and the sudden disappearance of Satan, spread throughout hell like wildfire. The large majority of the populous if hell didn't really care however. To them, it was just another day in hell. But to those who knew what horrors The Spire truly contained, they couldn't be on a higher alert. Most of the royals and overlords sealed themselves off from the public's eye, knowing that public appearances would make them more of a target.

A target of him.

10 years is a long time for a god that had undergone torture for most of it, so when y/n teleported intent on telling his brother of what had happened to him, it didn't surprise him when he was met with the cold wet floor of an alleyway. "Don't teleport you idiot! Our body needs time to heal itself, then you can talk with your brother." Satan yelled from with y/n's head. Now that the aspect of violence was reunited with y/n, he could effectively fight once again. Fighting in this severely drained and weak state was out of the question however. Right now, he just needed some time to rejuvenate.

Sticking to the damp wall of the alley, he looked out onto the street. Nobody. Then he remembers. He stares down the street, to the enormous clocktower that lies smack dab in the centre of every rings capital. 1 day until the next extermination. Most demons with a brain would know to lock themselves inside, and wait out the impending storm. "This could be a problem. The exterminators would identify me as a demon, and in this state, argh, I wouldn't stand a chance" Y/n thought aloud, glancing around for a safe location to move to. Looking up he was met with a glowing yellow sign.

'Buck's Bar'

Thinking no-one would be stupid enough to be out at this time, he limped his way over to the doors, and pushed them open. The inside of the bar wasn't special by any standard. Just your regular run of the mill bar. To y/n's suprise however, there were demons here. Hell is a cesspool for all manor of interesting characters, so it's not surprising some don't care about their impending angelic doom. 6 demons were viewable. 5 in a box cubicle in the back corner, and 1 behind the bar cleaning glassware.

He was a tall black and brown minotaur demon. His horns were long and curled up towards the ceiling. He wore a brown shirt with a myriad of stains on it, and a black suit rest quaintly on the stool behind him. Y/n, ignoring his previous comment of trying to stay unseen, meandered up to the bar. He set himself down on the bar stool quiet heavily, which caught the attention of the barkeep. His footsteps were heavy, and y/n felt the ground move with each footfall.

"I don't think I've seen you before. New faces equal's more potential customers so welcome! I was just about to close up for the night, but I can stay open for a little longer...if you have the coin for it." The minotaurs voice was deep and hoarse, as if damaged from a lifetime of abuse. Without looking up, y/n materialised a wad of 1,000 souls, which the barkeep smiled upon noticing. He quickly scooped it up and stuffed it into his breast pocket. "Names Buck by the way. So...What can I get ya stranger?"

"Y/n. My name is y/n. And you can get me whatever will make this day disappear." Y/n answered, looking up at the demon. His eyes were a paler red than usual, and the mist like effect of his body had all but vanished. Nodding, the minotaur turned, and prepared y/n's drink.

Now, alone with his thoughts, y/n had time to reflect on the past 10 years. He remembers back when he was first imprisoned, as the white chains of angelic steel seared into his form. He remembers the gutteral cries he released, as powers unknown to him tore through his body. He remembers crying out for his brother to come save him, to release him from this madness. He remembers when the pain finally stopped.