Feelings Revealed

That night Lance wandered around the castle's corridors with no particular destination in mind. It was late and everyone else were asleep. He couldn't help thinking about his time with Keith today. He knew it was his fault they had a rivalry, and he had pushed Keith to breaking point sometimes because he was always being compared to him after he left. It hurt to know that the only reason he was fighter pilot was because Keith had been kicked out of the Garrison.
He moved past the training room, then quickly backpedaled. It wasn't the fact Keith was in there again that caught his attention, but his skin had taken on a purple hue.
'Level 99,' said the computer.
Lance blinked in surprise. The highest any of the others had reached was level 12. He moved through the doorway and lent on the wall to his left and watched.
Keith moved with incredible speed and grace. A smile tugged at Lance's lips as he watched the other paladin. In truth, this wasn't the first time he'd watch from the shadows as Keith trained. He'd had a crush on Keith since the Garrison, even though he knew it was stupid because Keith would never reciprocate his feelings, Keith was as straight as the day was long.
Lance bit his bottom lip as he watched, turned on by what he saw.
' Level 100,' said the computer.
Lance stood up straighter and watch intently every movement of Keith's graceful body.
He moved further into the room to watch, breathing in time to the frenzied attack. Keith stopped and turned to him. The battle droid spun, caught Keith in the stomach throwing him against the wall.
Lance watched in horror as the droid pursued Keith. He was about to yell 'end program' when Keith leapt to his feet and took the droid out.
'Program finished,' said the computer.
'What are you doing here?' asked Keith, as he went over to the wall where he had left a water bottle.
'Are you okay?' asked Lance following.
'Yes,' said Keith. 'Why are you here?'
'Oh, I couldn't sleep,' Lance replied.
Keith studied him so intently as he took a drink of water, that Lance felt the heat rinse in his cheeks. He should have looked away, but he was memorized by the yellow glow in his eyes.
In the blink of an eye, Keith had separated the gap between them and pushed Lance against the wall with his body.
'I can smell your lust,' Keith said.
'S...Sorry,' Lance said. He fervently hoped Keith wasn't about to take offence and punch him.
He braced himself as Keith moved, then gasped when the other man kissed him. Seconds later he found himself returning the kiss just enthusiastically. He groaned as Keith moved his hips again him, and his body reacted instantly.
'Oh god, but...but...Ke...Keith,' he panted when Keith turned his attention to Lance's throat. Lance was going insane as pleasure barreled through his body as Keith pushed his hands under his shirt. He couldn't think, he couldn't breathe. 'Ke...Keith...st...STOP,' he cried.
Keith made to pull away, except Lance's hands gripped the front of his shirts with white, shaking fists.
'I...I thought you...were straight,' Lance panted.
Keith studied him as if contemplating what to say.
'I'm bi,' Keith said.
'Oh,' said Lance. 'I just have one question then.'
Keith frowned. 'What?'
'Can we please go to your room, I am so damn hard,' he groaned.
'As long as you're sure this is what you want,' Keith said.
'Hell yes,' Lance murmured.
The few minutes it took to get to Keith's room felt like an eternity to Lance, as his erection pushed painfully against is trousers.
Once through the door Keith locked it.
'We need to be quiet,' said Keith in a low voice. 'Pidge is a light sleeper.'
Pidge's room was next to Keith's, and they could hear soft music coming through the wall. She always slept with music play because it was the only why she could get her mind to stop whirling with ideas on how to find her brother Matt.
One second Lance was taking his jacket off, and the next they were in each other's arms picking up where they left off.
Clothes and shoes littered the floor by the time they got to the bed. Keith pushed Lance down onto it and moved between his legs. With knees bent he pushed them under Lance's thighs, spreading his legs as Keith continued kissing him.
When Keith turned his attention to his throat, Lance fought the urge to moan loudly. He panted as Keith worked his way down his chest, leaving love bites as he went, and Lance laced his fingers in his soft raven locks.
Lance withered on the bed beneath Keith clenching his jaws together when Keith sucked the tip of his erection into his mouth.
'Sh... Shit,' breathed Lance as he pushed his hips up and inadvertently pushing further into Keith's mouth.
Lance went to apologise when he realised Keith had no gag reflex and had willingly taken Lances entire erection into his mouth. He slammed a hand over his own mouth to muffle the moan that escaped his lips as Keith continued to orally fuck him.
It was incredible. No one had ever made him feel this good and he withered on the bed, dizzy with pleasure as he tried to catch his breath. He hadn't realised his hand had fallen away from his mouth until Keith reached up and put his own in its place muffling his loud moans. Seconds later, Lance came deep in Keith's throat.
Keith slowly ran his lips up Lance's length, then flicked the top with his tongue before swallowing.
Lance's entire body shook as he panted for air. He lay on the bed, his fingers tangled in the sheets as Keith slowly kissed his way back up his body, his hands exploring every inch of Lance's chest. He ran his fingers over Lance's nipples, and Lance bucked beneath him and whimpered.
As he kissed Lance, Keith opened the bed side draw and removed a small ceramic pot. Removing the lip, Keith slipped his fingers in and sat back on his heals. Lance watched Keith rub the clear gel over his own erection. He then reached down and rubbed Lance's opening causing him to bite his bottom lip to stop his groan, then arch his back when Keith pushed a finger inside him.
'Oh fuck,' he breathed.
Keith moved his finger inside him, finding the exact spot he was looking for.
'Yes, right there,' Lance said. His body twitched as he became hard again.
Keith pushed a second, then third finger in and continued to hit the right spot as he thrust his fingers in and out.
When Lance arched his back off the bed, and gripped the sheets tightly in his shaking hands, Keith smiled and withdrew his fingers.
'No,' Lance groaned. He looked at Keith pleading. 'Damn it, Keith. You better fuck me soon,' he hissed.
Keith chuckled. 'Soon,' he said softly.
He positioned himself and Lance and slowly pushed into him until he was all the way in.
Once he was in, Keith lent forward and lay his forearms on the bed either side of Lance's shoulders.
'Ready?' asked Keith.
Lance nodded. Keith kissed him as he started to move inside him. Lance's arms went around Keith, one hand sliding down to grasp Keith's bottom.
Turning his attention to Lance's neck, he kissed, sucked, and nipped until he found Lance's sweet spot, at the back of his jaw near time base of his ear.
Lance's breath hitched in his throat, and he let out a gasping groan.
Keith shifted his hips slightly and pushed in at a new angle hitting the perfect spot he'd found moments ago with his fingers.
'Oh god...Ke...Keith,' Lance groaned. 'Ye...Yes...right there.'
Keith muffled his own groans against Lance's neck as he moved faster and harder.
'Oh god...oh god...yes,' Lance groaned. He brought his hands up to the back of Keith's shoulders and his fingers dug into his skin praying this wasn't a dream about to end like it had so many times before.
'Please,' he begged Keith. 'Oh god...I...I'm going...to...cum.'
'So am I,' breathed Keith. He thrust harder into Lance.
'Oh...god...Keith,' Lance moaned.
Keith captured Lance's his mouth with his own as Lance shattered, muffling his cry. Warm liquid shot between them, and the force of Lance's orgasm made him tighten around Keith causing him to shatter inside Lance filling him with warm liquid.
'Ohh, Lance,' Keith breathed as he pushed deeper into him as he rode out his orgasm.
They held each other tight, panting for breath until their heart rates settled.
Lance pulled Keith into another kiss before Keith sat back on his heals and grabbed a towel from the end of the bed and cleared them up.
Keith got off the bed and went to the bathroom to throw the trowel in the hamper. When he returned, Lance had fallen asleep where he'd left him. He stood a moment to taking in the body of the bronze God who Iay in his bed. His heart fluttered in his chest. Never in his wildest dreams did he think this would ever happen.
Carefully climbing over Lance to the other side of the bed Keith lay on his left side, his body pressed against Lance's and pulled the blanket over them. Lance shifted and pulled Keith into his embrace. Keith snuggled into his chest, and it wasn't long before sleep claimed him as well.