Next Morning

The next morning Lance slowly opened his eyes. He frowned as he wondered where the hell he was, then he remembered what happened the previous night. He turned his head to the right to find Keith asleep next to him. Lance couldn't help but take the time to study Keith's face, he was so damn cute.
Sitting up, Lance swung his legs over the side of the bed.
'What time is it,' Keith mumbled.
'Almost breakfast time,' said Lance. 'I better get out of here before Hunk comes looking for me.'
Keith watched Lance gather his clothes together and dress, then sit on the bed and pull his shoes and socks on. He turned to Keith and looked down at him.
'Um...I...I don't want this...to be just one night,' Lance muttered. His stomach clenched at what Keith might say. Maybe it didn't mean anything to Keith and he would laugh at him for being so stupid.
Lance had had a lot of one nightstands with men who wanted nothing more than a good shag. Most had been rough with various kinks, which he was fine with, for the most part. It was just sex and meant nothing, but last night was different. Keith had made love to him, had been attentive and asked him he was ready for him to move in him instead of just slamming into him until he climaxed and then pushed him out the door when he was done.
'Neither do I,' Keith said.
'Really?' asked Lance. His face brightened.
'Really,' said Keith. 'I've wanted you for a long time.'
Lance lent down and kissed Keith. 'So have I,' he murmured against his lips. He pulled back and looked into Keith's eyes. 'You'll be my boyfriend?'
'Yes,' Keith said.
'Is it wrong not to want to tell anyone yet?' asked Lance.
'No,' Keith said. 'Now, you better get going before Hunk thinks you've disappeared.'
Lance gave him another quick kiss before disappearing out the door.