Chained

When Keith came too, he found himself chained by his wrists to the wall. His head throbbed and he couldn't see out his left eye because blood from a cut to his forehead caked it closed. He rubbed his eye on the top of his arm until he was able to force it open.

He gazed around the small dimly lit room. He guessed it to be about five metres square. With his Galran sight, he could see the room clearly, including the person standing in the corner; Allura.

'Why are you doing this?' asked Keith, his voice was soft and wavered.

'Those...things...inside you are making you weak,' she sneered, stepping forward. She held a metal pipe in her hand that she thumped into her other palm. 'You are a Sacred Altean, strong and powerful, but those creatures are leaching the power from you, and I intend to make sure that stops.'

'I'll never let you hurt them,' Keith growled. He tugged at the shackles to test their strength.

'Don't you understand how great our children would be?' she asked. 'They would be formidable and influential.'

'And it will never happen. I mated Lance, and I won't mate anyone else. Alfor told you, Galra mate for life.'

'Argh, why would you mate that idiot?' She swung the pole, and Keith twisted his body so his stomach was protected against the wall. The first blow landed across the back of his shoulders, the next against his left arm, and he was sure he heard it crack.

Allura changed angles as she tried to hit his stomach, but Keith was quick enough to turn so she couldn't.

'How could you let him do that to you?' she demanded. 'You're an alpha, not a weak omega.'

A blow to the head made Keith see stars and he slumped against the wall. His hands wrapped around the chains and he pulled himself up onto his knees. Resting his forehead on the cold stone wall, he grunted as she kept hitting him.

'You let him defile your body. You gave him power over you.'

Blind fury built within him, and his power buzzed around the room. He felt the twins consciousnesses, he heard their heartbeats in his hears. There was a sudden release of his power and the shackles exploded from his wrists.

Allura screamed as she was thrown backwards against the opposite wall.

Keith struggled to his feet and used the wall to steady himself. The pulse of magic was all he had left in him, but he wasn't going to let Allura know that. Standing tall, he turned to Allura. Moving to her, he grabbed the front of her blouse and pulled her to her feet, and pushed her to the door.

'Keith, please listen to me,' she said. 'I can make you happy. You wouldn't want for anything. I could carry your children...'

'SHUT UP,' he yelled. 'I don't want you anywhere near me, let alone in my bed.'

'You don't mean that.'

'I mean every word of it. God, you make me sick.' He wrenched the door open and pushed her through, picking up the pipe, and followed her out of the room.