Getting Ready for a Blade Mission

Lance was scared about Keith going on a mission for the Blade right now because only a day ago he tried to kill himself. He was going to be alone and in a dangerous situation, with a blade in easy reach. If something happened there would be no-one there to stop him taking his own life.
He watched Keith get dress in his Blade uniform, and nervously wrung his hands.
'Relax, Lance,' Keith said.
'Why do you have to go?' asked Lance. 'They have other members in the Blade.'
'I'm closer to the objective,' said Keith, shrugging. 'And thanks to Pidge. I have the only Galran ship with cloaking.'
'What's so special about this Galran cruiser?' asked Lance.
'It's a new design, and the only one of its sort out there, and they want schematics to study.'
'If they know nothing about it, how do they expect you to get onto the ship?'
Keith turned to him. 'We've been over this, Lance. Now, what's really the matter?'
'Nothing,' Lance said, quickly.
'Lance?'
'I'm worried all right,' he said. 'The last few days have been a rollercoaster of emotions for you and I don't want you to do anything to put your life in danger; I don't want you to be alone.'
Keith went over to him and kissed him. 'I promise I'm fine, and I'll be back. I'm not going to do anything to myself.'
Once Keith was ready they made their way to the hanger and found the other paladins waiting for them.
'We'll meet you at the rendezvous at 2200 tomorrow,' Shiro said. Keith nodded. 'One of us will be monitoring the communication channel around the clock.'
No-one trusted Allura to pass on any communication Keith sent through, so they were going to take it in turns to monitor the channel themselves. They watched Keith board his ship and leave, all of them lost in their own thoughts, all of them worried about their friend.