IMPATIENCE

ARTHIT POV

Since the day Kit showed me his picture I have been going crazy. His smile, his serenity, his innocence that reflected in his smile all captured me the moment I looked at the picture. Not even a second was needed to know that he is the one. And I had seen the same glow and eagerness in my brother's eyes. 

Kongpob suthiluck

Mark, our friend and a P.I. had given us information about our baby. All the needed one. Both I and kit was beyond happy to know that Kongpob was not in a relationship and single. He was studying in college. And was a straight A student with a nack for much about everything. However, what bothered us was that there was no information regarding his parents nor about a guardian. However, that can be dealt with later.

I can't stop thinking about him and I am quite sure Kit is not in any better situation. I have his picture opened in my laptop. Looking at the eartheal being, I groaned in my office chair having to spend my time contemplating when it might feel like to have him underneath me. How it will feel to tie him down and hear him moan as my brother pleasures him. I am getting impatient to have him. And it was this impatience that had led me to drop my wallet intentionally at the park near the bench which was frequently visited by Kongpob.

Both Kit and I had gone forward and stalked him for a week. And after much discussion, we had decided to approach him. But making it appear as if it was a coincidence. Since the wallet was valuable, one of my bodyguards was keeping a close watch at it. He was giving me a time to time update. But what I waited for most was my baby to get it for me. It would do two things. One he was a honest person and two I would get to meet him.

Kit being the unlucky one had to go on a buisness meeting. He was growling at the lost opportunity. This buisness was really important. We had been trying to close this deal for the past two months. And today finally they had agreed to sign the deal. But he told me to make sure I keep the interaction minimum. He was jealous that he is going to meet him second to me.

But what I needed the most now was to calm myself. Aere look at his picture was making me go insane with need. This has never happened. Once I was sure that I have calmed myself down, I took a breather. Right at that moment my secretary informed me about a call and connected me to it.

"Hello?" To say I was annoyed would be appropriate. I had hoped that by now Kongpob would have approached us with lost wallet. But luck seemed out of hand. 
“Umm. Hi. Is this Arthit Rojnapat?”

“Yes.” the voice at the other end was smooth almost like a symphony. Pure. I wonder what our Kong sounded like. My thoughts were soon interrupted. But I was more than happy this time. Cause this time it was him.

“Umm. I’m Kongpob Suthiluck. You don’t know me but I think I found your wallet today?”

There was a moment of silence.  I didn't know how I should react. I should act surprised. So I did.
“You what?”

“I, uh, found your wallet? In the park.” his voice once agin reminded me of heavenly accords. The adrenaline rush that came to my body was nothing short of a shock as it was the first time in ever that I was this aroused merely from a voice. And this voice belonged to none other than our baby. I am sure Kit would be thankful that I am recording this.

“Oh thank god,” I breathed out. Trying to even out my voice seemed almost a struggle. All was  quiet for a while.
“Can you meet me somewhere? I’m in a bit of a rush this afternoon.” I told him trying to appear as ignorant of the incident.

“Yeah. Sure. What were you thinking?”

“Do you know the Roasted Bean? On the outskirts of the financial district? Can you be there in twenty minutes?” I was in a hurry to see him. Meet this angel personally. To satisfy my soul.