Drowned

A/N
It's a double update. I suggest you keep yourself hydrated. I had trouble writting this. They are just too hot.

Smut ahead. Skip if not comfortable.

Rest happy reading ❤️

ARTHIT POV

Kongpob was where he belonged. In our home. In our bed. With us. He was sleeping peacefully while Kit laid next to him, caressing his face. I just finished my bath. It was time that we had dinner. I signalled Kit to wake our baby.

"Sweetheart, wake up." His softened voice that was exclusive for Kong. He never used that for anyone. He was a cold hearted buisness man.

"Five more minutes, Terry." I froze hearing the name. He was thinking he was with Terry? Kit looked at me before he picked up Kong suddenly and put him on his lap. Kong jolted awake. He was confused for a bit but soon recognised what was happening.

"It seems like you needed to be reminded of who you belong to" Kit's voice held lust and love.

Our baby was in for it. His eyes widened when he realised that what was going to happen.
I continued to watch the scene unfold in front of me. Kit looked at me and I knew he planned to punish Kong. He was way more possessive than I was. And that meant he was going to stake a claim.

He grabbed Kong's waist and parted his thighs as he positioned Kong to face me. With minimal fuss Kong accepted his fate. Kit slowly removed his dress pants from earlier and left him in his long shirt and briefs.

"You need to remember us. Our touch. Our voice and all about us. After we are done with you you will remember us even in your sleep." Kit's words were true. He was right. Kong needs to remember us and only us. I moved closer to the bed and sat near the couch. Looking at both of them was enchanting. My brother's hand rubbing slow circles on Kong's thighs drawing out light moans from our love was a turn on.

Kong leaned further back into Kit's embrace and I envied him for a second. But I knew I would get a chance. Kit trailed a line of kisses from Kong's jaw to his neck. Enfolding him further into his arms, my brother made Kong open his eyes and face me.

"Beautiful, isn't he?" I couldn't resist the look Kong was giving me. Begging me as he moaned wanting to feel something more. He couldn't maintain his eyes on me for long. My brother's exploring hands kept him busy. His lewd moans were pulling on my control. I saw Kit's hand trail further down and removing his briefs leaving Kong naked from waist down. Kong's whimpers were clear but he didn't struggle. He was submitting to Kit's touches.

My throat was drying up the interaction. I stood up and poured myself a generous amount of whiskey and sat down. Kit was having the experience of his lifetime. With seeking palms, Kit's hand ran down the length of kong. The answering moan was enough to let me go off everything and join them.

"Lay back with him Kit, I want to play with him."

"Sure brother." Kong moaned at the first contact I made. His eyes rolled back as he leaned his body into Kit. I grinned at his reaction. My member was pushing against my sweats. It wanted its release but seeing Kong sprawled sandwiched between us made me forget about everything.

"Spread your legs further baby. I wanna see you."

"Arth-it...do you hav-e to sa-y it li-ke th-at. It's no-t poli-te." I chuckled at it.

"We are way past being polite sweetheart." I heard my brother whisper it in his ears.

I hovered over him trailing kisses above his shirt while Kit let his hand under his shirt and play with our baby's nipples. I took his length into my hand and slowly started pumping. He groaned and moaned. His moans filling out the room. I couldn't wait longer, I put my mouth on him and felt him jerk up. He tried to dodge me by moving and squirming but Kit held him.

"Do you want Arthit to spank you again? Or better not let you come?" At his words our love stopped but still couldn't stop fully. I moaned at his taste.

"Why does it feel so good?" Kong's word brought a smile on my lips but I kept going.

"Cause it's supposed to." Kit encouraged. "It will feel more good when we will worship your body with kisses and eat you."

Kit was surely enjoying it as much as I was.

"Arthit get him off, I want to watch him squirm and scream his release."

That's all I needed to speed off his released. As I increased my speed of sucking him off he arched into me. I could feel his muscles tighten  but just to give him a hint of what's to come I circled his hole with my finger. I could feel his slick. I slowly entered a single finger. He jerked. I kept my eyes on him. Kit was kissing him  while his hands pinched our baby's soft nipples through the shirt. His muffled moans increased as I fingered him. I wanted to be inside him so badly. But this was all about him.  As my moment increased, Kit's kisses were becoming aggressive. He was for real eating him up. The burning need evident in his moment. I added another finger into his hole and his whole body reacted. My mouth worked more and I hit the right spot with my fingers. His breath came faster as Kong broke the kiss.

"Ahhh.... plea-se..ple--ase.."

"Beg for it to him. Call him daddy. Tell your daddy what you want" Kit commanded

"Ahhh..da--daddy ple-ase, let me...beg-gi-ng..." I was happy that he obeyed the command.

"That's so fucking sexy" Kit purred. Kong held on to Kit's head. Running his fingers through kit's hair.

Fastening my moments I added another finger. He was tight. It would be a struggle for him to have us inside him. In the next minute, we heard him scream his release as he came in my mouth. I swallowed him. As he came down from his high, I caressed his thighs kissing the inner corners of it.

All three of us enjoyed the silence. The only sound was our breathing. Calming each other. We were one in that moment.

"That's what the fuss is about." Hearing Kong I looked up.

"Yes that was just one way we could get you off. Your pleasure, your orgasm." I told him.

"It would be even better when you will feel us inside you." Abruptly, Kong sat down and faced me. He tried to pull his shirt down. I noticed that he was shy.

"Is it the same pleasure?" I was confused at the question.

"Sweetheart you've had orgasm prior to this right?" Kit asked. He looked down and my confusion was answered. We are his first. First at office and now. That's why he fainted. Oh crap, was he really a virgin. We guessed that but we couldn't hope much coz it's not always necessary.

"Baby, are you a virgin?" I asked. Kong's blushing face was our answer. My eyes darkened. A new wave of possessiveness taking over me. He was truly ours in every sense. We are going own him. Body. Mind. Soul.

I looked at Kit who looked so delighted. He hugged Kong from backside. And I grabbed his face and kissed his lips.

This meant we had to be more careful with him. We were going to jump in. But we can't do that. We thought he was unaware of the hard stuffs or the kinks. But he was pure innocent.

"We are honoured to have you. We're never leaving you. You are precious baby. Our love." I spoke

"We will cherish you. You are ours and anyone coming between that would find themselves in a hard position."

"Remember, we own you."