Breaking Free

KONGPOB POV
I reached back home as night fell. Surprisingly, neither Arthit nor Kit called me. Nor they came to pick me up. Were they testing me? The shadows of night fell on the house highlighting it's beauty. But no one knew the hideous truth that lay within it. The malicious reality was dangerous. The weather too seemed to have take over matching my feeling of panick. Entering the house, I found it empty.

I've been on edge, back and forth, pacing in my room trying to gain the strength to carry out my plan. After almost taking a hour, I made my way to the kitchen. Thankfully, no one was in the mansion. I wonder why? Are they at Stephens'?

I started on the dinner. I decided to make lasagna. Nothing fancy. Carefully checking it from time to time. After finishing, I set the table. Right on time, I saw Arthit and Kit enter. They looked at me surprised.

"What's this?" Kit asked amused. Arthit smiled. They were really handsome. No one could come near to their perfectness but all of that was just a mask. A lure to pound on to the prey.
"I cooked," I said trying to keep calm.

"Why?" Arthit asked. It was usually one of them who cooked. They liked to spoil me.

"I was just tensed and to take my mind off I did," I said as I took my seat. I prayed that they sit with me. It was pure gamble.

"We will just come." Both of them left and I took a relief momentarily. After few minutes they came to join me on the table.
Their eyes met mine. I tried to keep contact and started on my dinner. I slowly took small portions. They started on theirs. As they took each bite, I started to feel guilty.  After all it was prove that I was breaking their rule and most probably putting myself at risk. This won't harm them. I had made sure to only sprinkle.

I sprinkled the drug I got from Green few hours ago onto their food. In order to mask the effort of the drug, I got some wine. I rarely drink. But today I need it.

"What has gotten into you?" Arthit asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Everything, I need this." I said trying hard not bring out the fear I was feeling. They take their own drink and drown it. I take away the plates and make my way to the kitchen. I rush to the bedroom. I need them there. They can't fall here. Soon they join me. Arthit walks near me as Kit closes the door. As Arthit takes his place beside me on bed kit walks to the bathroom.

I follow his steps. Arthit's hands slips inside my shirt making me moan. His hands are magic. I feel guilty at what I did. But I needed an escape. And I will. I cry out as he strokes me. Another arm encircles my waist. They are just rubbing themselves onto me.

"We're glad you came back home. You are ours. If you ever leave, we will find you and tie you up right on this bed and fuck you till you can't walk on you own." Arthit's sex voice put me in trance. Kit bit the inner corner of my thigh. I moaned. I wanted release and it came when Arthit removed me off my clothes and took me in his mouth. His mouth was engulfing me wholly. I felt the onset of my orgasm, my knees felt weak. My moaning was silenced as kit took my lips and kissed me. His tongue pushed further, exploring me. I kissed back. I needed this. This is important. Even when I don't want to, I still can't help but love them. I pull back as I come. They both are looking at me with carnal desire. But for some reason they kissed my forehead and laid next to me. Caging me in their arms.

"We will give you this day, baby. But tomorrow we will wreck you." Kit said as he embraced me as he closed his eyes. I avoided their eyes. Tomorrow? There will be no tomorrow. I silently cried realising it.

Twenty minutes later, I look at them and they are fast asleep. Knocked out to be honest. As slowly as I can I remove their arms and get out of the bed. I feel the lose of their warmth. But no. They are crazy.

"I love you." I say those words to them but I know they can't hear me. I had already prepared my bag. I take it and carefully scan the area. I am not sure whether there are guards or not but I find the area clear. As I walk out of the mansion, I look at it once again and run.

Run out of this life. There is only one person who can help in such a situation. Wad.
He is the only one who is not known to any.

Finally, I escaped. I broke out of their jail. But somewhere at the back of my mind, a voice is warning me of the coming danger.

A/N
Hey guys, it's a double update.
And Kong finally escaped. What do you guys think will the brothers find him or will Wad take him away.
Let me know.