Trap

KONGPOB POV
My world keeps turning. Few days back I was on cloud nine as I found not one but two people who loved and cherished me. But it's  all different now as the truth seeped in. Life continues to go around me as the threatening truth was revealed. Arthit and Kit acted like nothing happened. They meant it when they said they will never let me go. Somehow I feel it's the truth. Everything is falling apart around me. All that I once knew is turning out to be false. Who would've expected I'd fall unexpectedly into a superficial world created by the ones I thought loved me.

The quietness of the living room was haunting. The television was on, but muted, the reruns of some series kept playing. It must be done by Kit, he does it for me. I used to enjoy these dramas when I didn't have my own drama. A life threatening one at that. My life has changed in the past months. Everything keeps falling apart.

"Baby why do you look down?" I heard Chris worried voice. Looking at him, I couldn't believe that he too lied. It was time I confront him. Its necessary.

"What is you job, Chris?" His eyes widened at my question.

"W-What? I mean why are you asking this?" He stuttered. We were alone in the living room. I wanted to know why he kept it from me.

"Let me rephrase it for you, what is that you do in the mafia?" He stood frozen. I could see the exact moment he stood still. The exact expression his face took. Coming out of his shock, he came near me.

"Baby, it's not like that!"
"Then you are saying you don't kill?" I asked raising my voice. The sudden outburst brought others to the room.

"What's happening here?" Stephen CME near Chris and hugged while the two brothers came near me.

Breaking the hug, Chris once again came near me and held me.

"Listen baby, it's not what you think. I--I..." He couldn't complete his sentence.

"Why did you hide it from me? You kept me in the dark. Manipulating me. Everyone does it. I must be naive to be fooled all the time." I saw Arthit and Kit flinch at my words but they soon recovered and their stance told me they were pissed. But something else lingered. Nevertheless, I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the room.

I didn't even if I was angry. I was disappointed. He kept me in the dark. I must be crazy if i am actually not bothered by the fact that my brother might be killing people. I cried at the insanity I felt. But I don't hate my brother. He is Amy all. He looked after me. I need time. Mat I don't have it. I need out. But I don't know whether I can. I can't seem to pull out this hate for them.

They tore me down. If I never saw them, I would be better off. Yet I craved them. I craved their attention and their presence near me.
They destroy everything that touches me. I destroyed myself by letting them touch me. Now I want more.
Right at the moment, the brothers entered. For one, they looked at me with something other than possesion and lust. Their eyes reflected concern.

"Sweet heart please don't cry. It doesn't suite your beautiful face."

Trying to escape their intense gaze, I plead to go.

"Can I go out with my friends? Please. I will not try to leave. I will come back here. I promise. You can send as much bodyguards. But just for today. Can I?" I know I am begging I need this time. Even if they agree I know it's not the right time to run.

"We can drop you wherever you want to go" Arthit said strictly. His words gave no room for arguments. I nodded in response.

Soon I found myself outside the cafe we usually visited. I had texted my friends to meet me. They were on their way. Arthit and Kit dropped me. They made me sit in between them. To say my cheeks were replica of a tomato would be an understatement. The driver kept his stare ahead but it didn't help. Their hands on me were running.

"Remember, if you run. We will find you and you won't like what we will do. Too much pleasure can be torture, baby." Arthit said as he licked my ear.

"I won't." I said and walked towards the cafe. As I took my seat I saw the car pulled out. I sighed. Terry and Sebastian might take time. So I went ahead and ordered myself an iced coffee.

"If it isn't the famous Kongpob." I turned my head to find one of the bullies of our university. Surprisingly he never targetted me. But I shouldn't jinx it. Lately I am down on luck.

"Hi Green." He smiled. Rumours about him said that he is dangerous.

"Can we coffee together?" How am I supposed to reply to that.

"Back off Green, he is not going to." I left a sigh as I heard Seb.

I was glad. They took to me to the seat and we chatted.

"How are you? What were you doing with Green." Terry asked

"I am okay. I met him here. Just before you guys came."

"Be wary off him Kong. Never drink something with him. Whenever someone drinks with they end up in their room. We are all waiting to bust him. I got the period. I just need a witness. I am actually waiting for my friend to set the trap for him." I was shocked hear it. Suddenly an idea struck me.

"Seb send me the video proof you have off him." He looked confused.

"Why?" Terry too was confused but they didn't need to know. I needed to divert them. They can't know.

"I am planning a prank." I smiled trying to mask the wrecking heartbeat. They laughed and we decided to invite Green over. He came. I asked Terry and Seb to give me sometime with him alone. I didn't want them to know. I told them it's a surprise even for them.

"I want something that can put someone to sleep."
"Like Ambien"
"Will that be strong enough. I need that I can knock it off."

He laughed. "I didnt take you up for such a crookster. What would you do for me?"

"Green do you know, we have strict policy about drugs in our country?" His kept his eyes on me.

"Why are you saying this to me?" He asked.

"I have proof here with that you drugged people and took advantage of them. Do you want to see it?" I showed him my phone. By this time he was sweating. I got him where I wanted.

"No- no" I cut him out before he can speak.

"Cut it."
"When do you need it?"
"In a hour."

"That's too short." I was not ready to listen.
"Get it or it won't do you any good. Oh and one more thing if you plan doing anything to me then you should know I have a back up set. If you do anything then you will be done for," I was bluffing. I have never once done this.

He nodded and left. My friend came and now all I needed was to wait.

"Kong what are you planning?"
I tried to pull out a naughty smile and said

"Something unimaginable."

A/N
Hey guys! What do you think Kong is doing?
Will his plan be successful?