A CHANCE

KIT POV

He is freaking cute and handsome. It was pure pleasure to hear his voice and be so near him. As I smelled his scent I could feel my body reacting to it. I was hard. It was getting difficult to hold myself from taking him into my arms and whisk him out of that place. To tie him up and let him see the effect he has on me by merely breathing. Thinking about the encounter, I have to calm myself down. Taking deep breathes, I start my car to reach my office. I find Arthit in his office with his secretary Kee. Walking inside and siting beside Arthit I looked at the papers he was going through.

"Hello Kee." I greeted him. He was an eligible worker with a no nonsense attitude. He was resigning and Arthit was not happy. Neither was I. He was too efficient. We can't get lucky with someone like him. His work ethics and way of organising and assigning tasks to get things done was to appreciated.

"I can increase your salary, if that's why you are leaving. Are you not happy? Has anyone said anything to you?" Arthit was desperate and so was I.

But he laughed us off.

"Sirs, as much as I love working here. I can't. I wanted to tell you guys later but seeing how you can't just accept my resignation, I think it's time." He takes out a square embellished card from his folder and hand it to us. A marriage card.

"You are getting married?" I was shocked. He never once appeared as a committed man.

"Yes, to my boyfriend. We have been in a long distance relationship for three years now. We decided it was time to seal things. We are getting married in Japan. His birth place. I will be shifting there after marriage. I am so done with this long distance. I will be going there next weekend." He was agitated and we could see it. To stay away from your beloved. I am getting it now.

This is it. How can we say no to it. Kee is almost finish up his notice period and we haven't still found a replacement.

"Don't worry. You have new recruits coming up from tomorrow. I sat through the interviews of some. But I didn't like any that could be perfect for the job from secretary list. But there was someone who seems efficient. He has good grades throughout his college, has been head of many groups and clubs. His interviewer were also impressed and he has been offered jobs in two more places." If Kee was appreciating someone then we always go by his advise.

"What is the position he applied for?" Arthit asked

"Oh he is a campus recruitment. Direct placement from university. He is to go into the marketing team." Kee said.

"Tell them to send him to our office directly. If he is of interest to you. Then he is useful." I said confirming Arthit's thought. We function as one.

"Oh he is efficient. I could tell that merely by the way his demo presentation went. Also he is soft spoken and respectful towards others. Thats hard to find in this world." Kee is much open with us. We've allowed that. With his sincere works and ethics he deserves our respect.

"Thank you Kee." Bowing down to us he took his leave.

"So brother where were you?" Arthit asked me.

"Visiting our baby." I smirked when I saw how fast he reacted.

"You met him." He smiled.

"Yes. And he is amazing. I cannot stop replaying our interaction in my mind. How can he be so innocent yet so sexy."

Arthit leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes. I was sure he was remembering their meet.

"We need to make the move. He needs to be ours. For the past few days we have not been able to get any update about him. And I don't wanna disturb mark again." I said

"Soon..." He smiled with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

A/N
A double update. I have done it. It's just a filler chapter I know. But it's important. So happy reading❤️