Epilogue

KONGPOB POV

"NIG-HTE-EN.. AHHH"

smack

"TW--E-NTY.." I shouted out in between tears. I was being smacked on my ass which for sure is red and paining. I am being punished.

"Kneel and take your daddy's cock like the good kitten you are." Kit commanded as he guided me to take Arthit's hardened length in my mouth, chocking me. Kit fisted on my hair as he kept his hold not too strong yet with a commanding hold that send shivers down my body. Kit guided my moments as he took my right hand to pump his cock. I was full of pleasure. My mouth full with the delicious length and moans of Arthit that filled the room while Kit hummed his appreciation as I kept pumping his long length.

"Fuck, baby your mouth is heaven. Our personal heaven." Arthit said as he thrusted further into my mouth.y gag reflexes were being put to some serious test.

Running my tongue along the length, I enjoyed each and every moment when the tip would hit the end of throat. I increased my pace as I felt Arthit stiffen.

"Swallow it" he commanded as he came.

"Who do you belong to sweetheart?" I heard Kit ask still with his hard length in my hand.

"You. To both of you."

"Good. Now get on the bed." Kit was being in his dominant state. And my whole body looked forward to experiencing the best. Arthit pull me down on him as I was pulled down to lay on top of him. Kit came back with a cock ring and put it on me.

"I am going to enjoy your withering, baby." Arthit whispered in my ear as he licked my lobe and started biting my neck.

"Ahhh...dad-dy...it hu-rts." The feeling is unreal. To experience su h pleasure is threatening to your sanity.
A second later, it only intensified when Kit took my length into his mouth. Giving me pleasure that can't find it's out. I was stuck feeling every single cell of my body vibrate. But they didn't take mercy on me. Because soon a vibrator was thrust into my hole while a single finger of Kit's intruded my hole.

"Ahhh...m-aste-r, I ca-n't ple-ase. Pl---please too much "

My whole body was over sensetive as Arthit bit my soft spot and pinched my nipples while kit kept abusing my hole with his fingers and mouth on my cock. I didn't have an outlet. My scream too got muffled when Arthit titled my neck to claim my mouth. I was going mad. Each lick, each thrust left my body in hinges. Too stimulated to think out of the pleasure. My moans became hums as they kept getting swallowed by Arthit and my desperation got shut as Kit gulped down on my length.

"Ple--ase ple--ase" I begged and begged.

"Should we let him come, Kit?"
"Lets do it."
He removed my cock ring and commanded. I collapsed with shudders and came with a huge scream spraying my cum all over kit and me.

"You should know whom you belonged to. You can't let others touch you why did you do it?" Kit asked

"I was jealous," I said taking in precious breathes.

"Jealous? Why baby?"

"That Rita kept hitting on you both and you didn't even move away. That's why I was drunk and danced in the club."

"Oh baby! We were not paying attention to her. We were busy trying to find you and when we did someone was all over you." Arthit sounded angry.

"They will pay and we will too. For not being able to see that you were jealous. What do you want us to do? We will take anything as our punishment except for leaving you?"

Where they serious. They are ready to do anything?

" Then make me forget. Make me yours again."

"Gladly..." Arthit thrust in me as soon as the word left him. Moaning I enjoyed each thrust along with the vibrator that kept sending tingles. The thrust kept making me moan while Arthit kept nibbling on my neck. His hands digged into my waist with that of Kit's. Suddenly kit removed the vibrator when Arthit stopped for a second. Arthit gave Kit time to insert himself in me. I was full. Too full. With two of them in me, my ass burning with their palms printed on it, I was on a high. Drugged. Drugged in love with them.

"Ahhh...sweetheart you feel awesome,"

"Mmm....ahhh...dad--dy..-mast-er, I wan-na cum"

"Come kitten..." Arthit said and I came. Their thrusting kept going for some time and finally with loud scream.

They pulled out of me and hugged me close as both of them letting me breath their intoxicating smell in the after glow.

"I love you both."

"Will you marry us baby?"
"Dammit, Arthit we were supposed to do it romantically. Curse your impatient ass."

My shock must have caused their silence cause they looked scared.

"You don't want to?" Kit asked a bit sceptical

What? Why would they think that. Damn my silence.

"No..no.."

"What? Why?" Arthit got up shocked.
Damn I am messing it up.

"No...I mean yes..." I sighed and sat up looking at them

"Yes..I will marry you both. You are my strength and reason to smile."

They smiled and took me in their arms.
Caging me. For real.
That's how I knew that I am theirs and they are mine no matter what.

"Ours forever." They said and I smiled
"Always."

A/N
Hey guys! Finally the book has come to an end. Thank you for being with me and for always supporting.