Caged

KONGPOB POV

They are the rippers. The ones that were after me. Not one. But two. I was still on the floor trying my best to think of a way to escape from them. Why them? Why me? I love them. I loved them.

"Are you scared, baby?" Arthit came closer and my body automatically scooted away. But that didn't stop him. It only enraged him. His eyes darkened and his aura changed to something malicious. I had never seen him like that. Or maybe I never gave much attention to such detail prior to knowing their true identity.

"Don't deny my touches baby. I am not a patient person but for you I can be. Know that you are still ours and if you keep denying us you will have hell to pay." The darkness in his voice was enough to make me recoil and let my tears flow.

"Shh, sweetheart." Kit hugged me and I let him. I didn't know anything more. What would they do to me.

"We are not going to hurt you. We can't. We want you too much." Kit kept whispering those words and instead of soothing me like every time it brought fear. Because it made me realise that they might not leave me ever. I stood up on weak legs when both of covered me from each side. They were close and as much of a danger this two were, my heart still pounded at the proximity.

"Why were you even out of your bed?" Clearly there was annoyance in Arthit's voice when he asked me that question.

As much my heart wanted to be with them I couldn't get those gruesome images out of mind. Those murders. To even think it was them. Trying to adjust my body to the threat these two were presenting I tried not to stutter.

"When I got up you guys were not there. I thought of exploring the house instead of lying down." I was proud that given my predicament I was able to hold onto my shiver. But still I was sure that both of them could hear the tremor that ran through each word as they came out.

"It's called snooping if you opened a locked door, sweetheart." His words although were said softly they held a tone of accusation. He was right. I had gone through something that I was not supposed to.

"I w-an-t to lea-ve." I tried to move. But both of them were covering me from each side.

"That's not going to happen," Kit leaned in and whispered in my ear as his left arm came around my waist holding me against the wall firmly. He licked my earlobe and blew on it. My body was surrendering to the feeling but my mind kept sending warming signals. I tried to win the battle against them but once again I failed when Arthit bend down and licked my belly. I was in his shirt. It was long enough to cover me till thighs. My legs were bare and now I am regretting it. He was openly running his hands on my legs.

"Do you want to leave this? Leave us?" Arthit said as he ran his tongue on my inner thigh.

"You don't need to leave us." I wanted to disagree with Arthit but my mouth was taken by Kit. He was playing with my lips. I didn't want to fall further into their trap. Taking all my might I pushed kit. He didn't budge but stopped. As so did Arthit.

However that didn't help my situation because now they were angry. They stood a step behind.  Wanting to escape, I tried to move. To be exact, I ran. A futile attempt, as Kit grasped me back. I thrashed in his arms as he easily lifted me off the ground and put me on his shoulder. Nothing seemed to work. But I wanted out. So I bit on his shoulder as he yelped at the unexpected pain. His grip on me loosened as I knew that if I didn't make it out of here now I wouldn't be able to leave. So this time I ran.

"You can't get out ever" I heard a growl. I was not sure this time who it came from. All I knew was I had to run. Exiting the room I found myself back in the hallway. I ran and came across the living room. Seeing the main door, I ran with all might. Just a few steps. As I reached the door knob all my hope shattered. It was locked. Nothing. And I could hear the footsteps coming. Nearing me. The next best thing was hide. That's ally mind thought as I ran inside the room adjacent to the living room and locked it.

A few moments later, I could hear rattling of the door. They were banging on it. Wanting me to open it. Crouching down on the bed, I brought my hands to ears. To null out their voices.

"Open this damn door right now Kongpob. I will not punish you if you will do. Open it." Kit's words were warning I needed to head. But I didn't.

"You're ours. Only ours. We will not let you leave. You will not break our rules baby. You're staying here even if I have to tie you down and gag you."

I knew these words were not a lie. Infact if given the opportunity they would find pleasure in it. They would tie me up and hold me down as they will take over my senses. My body was weak for them. I didn't need a huge amount of experience to know that. I submitted easily to them. They merely had to touch me.  But now I had to think to survive. What if they will hurt me? What if they will kill me?

Seconds later, the door burst open. The fine crafted door stood no match for the two angry beasts who preyed on me. Kit prowled straight to me. I scooted back once again. But he caught my leg and pulled me towards him. I wanted to stand my ground but couldn't.

Kit grabbed my throat and pressed on it cutting my air supply for a few seconds. I struggled in his hold.

"Don't make me hurt you sweetheart." He lightened his grip and I breathed in precious air before furiously coughing.

"You need to be punished," Arthit said
Within minutes my hands were tied to the headboard and my legs were parted. While Kit kept me bound Arthit left the room.

"Do you know how fucking sexy you look like this. Bound and ready to take whatever we will give." Kit's breath was hot against my neck. He was nipping at my shoulder and my body kept begging for more. It was as if I forgot what they are. But I needed to remind myself not to fall for this trap.

"Plea-se lea-ve m-e. I wi-ll n-ot te-ll an-y-one. Plea-se," I begged them. But he only laughed. His laugh was not soothing. It held unspoken threat.

"If you try to escape us again, we will start killing your loved ones, starting from your friends." Arthit smirked. His threat rang in my ears and pinched on my heart. He was holding a box as he neared me.

"How could you? I trusted you both. I loved you. Why would you do this to me?" I sobbed. I was tired. My hands by now felt pinched. There were visible marks from all the pulling and thrashing.

"Oh baby we never wanted you to find out. But we did all of this to have you. You were not supposed to have anyone apart from us. But we let you have your friends and brother. Because we wanted you happy. And love, we will do it over and over again if it means to have you." Kit said as his lips touched mine.
His mouth played with mine.

I was caged.
If I leave, they die.

A/N
Hey guys!

So this is getting a bit over the top possessive. Should Kong run or not?
Should he give in to the brother's?
Or should he find a way to expose them

Tell me thoughts.