Vengeance

In a recent transfer of a prisoner to the jail, the police were attacked. It was found that the prisoner had escaped. The prisoner was Lee who was accused of stalking and threatening the life of a guy. It was early today that the court had issued a imprisonment of the prisoner. He was taken into custody two days before on the account of the accusation and evidence found.

The news headline read. Ripper smiled at it. He looked at the prisoner sitting tied on his chair. He was unconscious. But soon, he felt the prisoner open his eyes and look around.

"W-ho ar-e y-ou?" He stuttered. The rippers face was half covered in a mask. The prisoner could only see his mouth. The ripper smiled. His eyes had a glint. A creepy glint.

The ripper came near him and whispered near to his ears.

"I am the ripper"
The man's eyes widened but then he frowned.

"No you're not. I have seen him. He is a lefty."

Hearing that the ripper laughed.

"You're observent but not good enough."

Right at that moment, the door opened and another man walked in. Almost similar to the attire the person was wearing who claimed himself to be the ripper. He was also wearing a mask.

Lee was getting afraid. He was sure that he would be killed but he wanted to know why? He did stalk Kongpob but never threatened him. He loved him.

Right at moment both of the men took off their mask shocking Lee.

"No it ca-n't b-e. W-hy?

A/N
Oops! Danger
It's a double update