Lost

Reports have com about another murder. Initial speculations  by the police chief suggestes that it is work of the hitman 'Ripper '. It's been the fourth time this month that a body has been found. Detectives spoke in detail to the reporters and has warned people to be on the outlook. They have not found any pattern in the murders that has been taking place around the city. A warning has been given out to the citizens.

-----------------------------------------------------
DECTECTIVE POV

"Sir, the forensic team has called. It seems they have found some fingerprints this time around the small necklace that we found in the fist of the viticm. It is not a full print but they have picked it up."

I listened to my subordinates' words. A small hope bubbled in me. This has been a cold case for some time now. The Ripper is the hitman who has been a constant trouble for the police department.  This is for the first time that he has committed a mistake. To be true, we lied to the media. The recent murders did have a pattern. I only recently linked it to the guy 'kongpob'. And that suspicion was confirmed when we caught the other guy. But all went haywire  the day that guy escaped.

I hope this time we get the Ripper before he gets to the poor guy, kongpob.

A/N
It's a double update but a short one. I will try to update soon.
I am in-between some submissions so I am a bit caught up. I hope you guys like it.