Mistake

KONGPOB POV

I saw Arthit and Kit walk out of their office to the hallway  with Mr. Win and Mark right beside them. From their interactions over the past few weeks I have concluded that they are friends outside the buisness terrain as well.

"Hi there cutie" I blushed at the endearment as Win came towards me and pressed a kiss on my hand.

"How many times do I have to specify that he is not available,Win?" Arthit growled. Sometimes I wonder why they got so territorial. It was hard to understand them seriously. One minute they be all flirty and in the next both Kit and Arthit would go off the radar with their anger.

Win was smirking at them and I was getting awkward. As much as I liked Win, I didn't want to upset the brothers.

Kit walked towards me and took my hand out of win

"Don't touch him again." His voice had taken a hint of annoyance.

I was lucky saved out of the conversation as my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey Kong, we are here at your office cafeteria. You are coming?" I heard Terry say

I smiled after hearing his voice.

"Wait a minute let me ask my bosses."

Putting my friends on hold, I decided to ask for permission. I didnt want to get into trouble. For some unknown reasons they always wanted to know where I was. Was it odd that I have into that demand without a problem?

"Sir, may I take a break? My friends are here to meet me." I asked Kit and Arthit who were looking at me. Their stares was making me shiver.

"Call you friends here. We can meet them. And then probably you can spend time with them in the room across from our office." Kit said

Why did they want to meet my friends?

"Or are you planning to go somewhere else?" Arthit asked me with his eyebrows raised.

"Ahm-m, we haven't decided yet."
"Okay then call them here." Arthit said before joining Win and mark in some conversation.

Why are they having their conversation in the hallway?
Returning to the call I told my friends to come up.

"Don't let Win touch you again." I heard a whisper near my ear. Speaking that he moved away

I tried to calm my beating heart. Everytime one of the brothers came near me it created a rush of adrenaline Surging through my veins creating a twirl of emotions. Having Kit so near me was making me dizzy with pleasure. They were both handsome men. Sometimes mottled red whenever I would deny one of the orders. Sometimes calmly talking to me. In my fantasies they were mine. Men who loved me. I had to come to realise in the past month that I am deeply falling for these brothers. I sighed knowing how unimaginable it was in reality. My fantasies would always remain a fantasy.

I was brought out of my thoughts with the sound of elevator opening to our floor, revealing my friends. I smiled and ran to them hugging them both.

Seb was the first one to catch me in his arms and kiss my cheeks. I blushed at it. He was always touchy. Both of them are. Terry smiled at me and brushed my cheeks. For them, I am just like their baby which so annoying at times. But it has its own perks.

Our small interaction was interrupted by a throat clearing sound. It was Arthit. And he was glaring at my two friends. So was rest of the others. But why?

Kit looked furious, Arthit was showing anger, Win looked somewhat surprised and somewhat confused while Mark looked annoyed.

"Oh, good evening Mr. Mark and Mr. Win. And good evening Mr.  Kit and Mr. Arthit." Seb said in his usual cheerfulness completely ignoring the tense environment while Terry held my hand tightly like he was protecting me. From what?

"It's not professional to be romantic in the office." I heard Arthit. He was probably trying to hold back his growl but that didn't work in his favour.

"We didn't think that would be problem considering Kong finished his work hours." Terry's voice held an edge. I only hear that tone when he is trying to protect me from someone.

"Kong's hours finish when we say so." Kit responded sounding equally menacing.

The Air was thick with tension and I was confused why.

"Isn't it against the labour laws?" Now it was Seb who was going crazy protective.

"It's not especially since we think we need to do the same with you both." This time it was Mark and Win who were glaring. But why would they say that? Seb and Terry were not their secretary.

"May be you can sir, but it will still cannot be called unprofessional as we both belong to different office." Terry smirked and suddenly he held my hands tightly while Seb took my other hand.

"Sebastian and Terry, one second." Mark called both of them to the side. They slowly walked to the end of the hallway. I could clearly see them.

"Just a second Kong. We will be back and then we can leave. " I heard Terry before both of them went to talk to their bosses. What was wrong. Why was I feeling suffocated.

"Who are they to you?" Arthit asked me grabbing my arm. He was furious. I could see the thread of rage as I looked from him to Kit.

"You will not let them touch you." Kit growled and held me by my waist.

Why were they behaving like this. They are too close to me. I need space. To breath. To calm my heart. They will break me.
"It-its hurting." Hearing my voice both of them released me. Their rage slightly diminished. They slightly gave space to me but not enough

"Why ca-n't th-ey tou-ch me?" I asked but before I could say anything, Terry came with my bag from the counter and Seb held me tightly.

"Meet us in the office tomorrow, Sebastian and Terry." Win sounded so different. Gone was his sweet voice. Instead it was replaced with something else.

"Sure. Sir." Both of them gritted out.

"It was nice meeting you both Mr Kit and Mr. Arthit. But now we would like to spend some time with our baby. Thank you." Seb said sweetly. But I knew better. This sweetness was just for show. And why would he call me baby in front of them.

"We will take your leave." Terry continued.

"Have a good night." I wished to all of them. All of them looked ready to tear apart things.

But it was the rage and clutched fist of Arthit and Kit that made me realise that I made some mistake. And I was bound to pay for it. Cause this time, they looked beyond angry. They looked incandescent.

And my thoughts were confirmed when my phone dinged with two messages that read

You broke the rules baby- Arthit

Be ready to pay - Kit

A/N
This is getting serious. What will happen to our Kong? Is he ready? To be theirs?

Happy reading❤️