Fear

A/N
It's a double update. Enjoy reading..❤️

KONGPOB POV

I had a beautiful day. I slept in the arms of people who loved me.  But I didn't wake feeling the same, I was in pain and annoyed because both the sides of the bed were empty and cold. The brothers must've left for a while now.  However, I smiled when I found a note on the side table.  The note had a beautiful poem written on it signed by Arthit

I saw you standing beautiful
Whistling vociferously
Your eyes spoke to me
As they held me captive

Pushing back your
pretty black layer from forehead
You held my breath
in your smile

I want you in my arms
To hold you forever
And never let go

I smiled at it again. I wanted to hug them and kiss them. With great effort, I stood up from the bed and dressed myself to go down. Only to find that I was alone in the whole mansion. Are they kidding me? I was now beyond angry. Huffing I went around to find myself a painkiller. I found it on the counter table in the bathroom. I took it and sat down. I didn't get much sleep. I generally slept for long. I didn't know why I woke up. I still feel tired. But I was hungry too. So I decided it was important to eat. It was these times when I missed my nugget the most.

---------------------------------

Eating gave me strength and the medicine must've started to work because I felt energetic. Deciding upon exploring the mansion, I went from rooms to rooms. All had been decorated with up most artistic sense. As I went around, I found myself at the end of a hallway that appeared dark. I went into it and found a door that was locked. Since I was a curious cat, I snooped around to find the key. I looked everywhere but I was getting tired. Deciding to give a last try I went into the brother's closet and searched through it. Luckily I found a bund of key. I ran downstairs to the door at the inner corner of the mansion.
I tried every key, on the tenth attempt I finally succeeded. I opened the door to find it dark. I searched for the switch as stumbled upon something and fell.

"Ahhh.."

Groaning I got up to agin look for the switch. Eventually I found it. I brightened the room with a single touch only to get a shock of life. The room was filled with pictures on every wall. Pictures of me. There were photos hanging, portraits of me, paintings of me and a sand figure that looked like me. It was dressed in my clothes. Clothes that went missing. A video played on the wall of me playing with nugget in the park I use to go.

But what shocked me further was the mirror in the room that had writings on it. And it appeared like dried blood.

I was spooked. There were pictures of me when I even didn't know them. Why did they have it. Me in college, park, cafe, office and everywhere. But what troubled and scared the shit out of me was an album. Each page of that had a photo crossed. The left side of the page held the photo while the right side had a something written to it.

Terminated by Ripper. For our baby

I fell to the ground.

"Looks like our baby had been bad!" I turned around to find Arthit and Kit standing at the door. Looking different. Because they were the real predators.

I scooted back. Fearful of who they were.

"Sweetheart. You were not supposed to see this room." Kit bent down and kissed my forehead. And I felt shiver run down my body for a completely different reason.

"We don't hurt what's ours. And you are ours."