What are You doing here?

Rebekah pov:
So basically I'm sure Klaus told you about my family being the Original Vampire family.I said
Yeah, she replied
We have lived for thousands of years and the only thing that can kill us is a White Oak Stake.
When my family was in transition of becoming vampires we had to feed on human blood to survive.
After being turned into a vampire I couldn't go outside and I couldn't touch my favorite flowers Vervain.
So Vervain is a Vampires Wolvsbane, She said.
Yeah, one night it was a full moon and my brother Klaus killed a man feeding on it.
The thing he didn't know was that he was a werewolf.
My father always hated Klaus and after finding this out he hated him even more.
My youngest brother Henrick died when we were young as he was killed by a werewolf and so my father hated werewolves. Klaus didn't like that his own mother lied to him so he killed her aswell and framed it on my father.
Ever since then my father became a vampire hunter and was on the run to kill Klaus.
We all kept running away from him.
Klaus had one simple rule which was.
Disobey me and you get daggered and My other brothers Finn and Kol broke the rule and got daggered until a group in mystic falls undaggered them and killed them for good. The only person who managed to never get daggered is
Elijah.
Wait Elijah as in who makes promises of protecting me and then disappears, Hayley said.
Wait, Elijah never breaks a promise it has to be Niks doing.
Anyway we can talk about Elijah later now comes the part of Australia, I said.
Hayley looked at me curiously wanting answers.
So in 1922 Nik daggered me and I somewhat managed to compel the person guarding my coffin to undagger me after sometime I decided to go to Australia to live a normal life.
Years past I lived in Australia alone and then I compelled the Gilbert's and told them that I was their daughter.
I started going to school , I had a family that cared about me and I could live a normal life for once.
Then I met you and I never compelled you or anything but I started talking to you and then we became really good friends.
The only thing I wanted to do was live a normal life but in Australia I just became a mermaid which I still am, So you can say I'm just another hybrid.
Then one day I get a call from the guard who was guarding my coffin and I had to leave Australia or I know something bad would happen so I compelled the Gilbert's to forget me and I told them to go on a world wide tour.I came back here and I had to dagger myself so Nik wouldn't suspect a thing, I said.
Wow, She said.

Hayley pov:
So I guess it's my turn, I said.
Go ahead, she said.
My mother died giving birth to me so I practically activated my curse since the day I was born.
My father left me in an adoption agency and One day the marshall family adopted me.They were always so  cruel to me they used to abuse me make me to all the housework, they would just say how adopting me was a big mistake so when I was ten I ran away.
I ran and ran away till I knew I was far away from them.
To my surprise I was in Australia, I lived on the beach for a couple of days till the Sertoris found me they saw how skinny and pale I looked and then they took me to their house and gave me something to eat and then they asked me what my name was and I said Cleo.
They soon adopted me as they found out about My parents.
Years past And I met you and we became really great friends.
For me I never knew about my werewolf curse as I never had known my family until a few days ago Klaus told me My Name is Andréa Labonaire.
When we went to the moonpool and became Mermaids I was a bit surprised because I had no Idea of being supernatural.
Then on my sixteenth birthday I got moonstruck and I went to the moon pool no one knew where I was and my parents thought I was at your place.
That night I started transition into a werewolf and I was a werewolf for the entire night.
As I became normal I was relieved that I had my bag with me cause I was completely naked and I had some clothes in it.
After sometime I did some research and found out I was a werewolf but afterwards it seemed like I could control my transition to become a werewolf.
Years past And then I decided to move out of my family I told them How much I appreciated them taking care of me and how much love they gave me and treated me as their own daughter but it was time I moved on and go find my path to where my real family is.
There were a few tears and then after a few days I left.
And now I'm here being pregnant with a half vampire and half werewolves baby.
I guess I'm a hybrid aswell., I said.
Have you had any incidents of being a mermaid recently, Rebekah said.
Well no I'm pregnant so I can't turn into a mermaid, I said.
What about you, I asked.
Well not exactly Like my brothers are not really into my life so they don't know., she responded.
So what should I call you, I asked.
It's been a while since someone as called me emma so  call me emma whenever we are together but call me Rebekah when my brothers or anybody is with us, she said.
Well call me Cleo when we are alone and hayley when someone is there, I say.