Rikki and Bella

Emma pov:
So how is Rikki, I asked.
Rikki is doing great. She is back to being the manager of the Cafe.she said.
What Café, I asked.
Oh that's right you don't know the whole Rikki Zane Zane Rikki love story.
So basically after you left the juice net Cafe shut down and then Zane bought it and Turned it Into Rikkis Cafe.Then things were going great until Sophie Bella's boyfriend Will's sister started working there.
She had like a huge crush on Zane and hated Bella and Rikki.Zane started helping Sophie and Will with A diving sponsorship and thus Zane and Sophie started hanging out alot.One day Will found out that we were all mermaids and then Zane got jealous as he used to be the only person who knew about our secret except Lewis Of Course. So after all the jealousy Rikki broke up with Zane and Zane tried so hard to get her back and after Graduation they finally
Got back together, She said.
Wow, Who is Bella, I asked.
Oh she is a mermaid who we met after you left., she replied.
What happened to you and Lewis, I asked.
Oh umm we broke up but we still are really good friends.she said.
Oh I am sorry May I ask why, I said.
Lewis got this amazing scholarship and he needed to leave Australia.
We met again on the of Graduation but then he left after sometime and then we decided to be friends cause of all his work and mine., she said.
Oh, I said feeling sorry.
Tell me something about Bella, I said.
Bella has blonde hair and blue eyes like you and Rikki.She has a beautiful voice and she sings at Rikkis Cafe.She turned into a mermaid when she was 9 and her boyfriends name is Will, she said.
Just hearing things about her makes me want to meet her, I said.
Hearing about who, A voice came from behind it was Nik.
We think the baby is a girl and we're thinking of the great things she will be able to do, Hayley said In an different accent.
Oh ok then carry on, Nik said as he sat down with us.
We made assumptions about the baby cause we had no idea about the baby's gender so we just came up with different names.But I got to say Cleo was never good when it came to making excuses but all of a sudden she came up with this great excuse.
It was night and then Hayley groaned, I'm hungry.
Nik and I both couldn't help but laugh and then she said, hey unlike both of you I'm eating for 2.
Fine, let's eat I say.
Nik goes upstairs and tells us that he will eat later.
The maid had made marinara pasta and cleo and I both sat down to eat.
Since when are you so good at coming up with excuses, I asked her.
Excuse me, she said.
You know the big excuse you told Klaus when we were talking about our Australia life, I said.
Oh I'm not really good but I just panicked and it came right out, she said.
You have changed alot, I said.
Likewise, she replied.
No I mean you were this really scared and shy girl who used to get tricked easily no offense, you were never into science and I heard you graduated top of your class.I said.
I guess I have changed, she said.
How have you changed, Nik came out of nowhere and asked.
You know me getting pregnant, she said.
Alright then carry on.
It was almost impossible for Cleo and I to talk about Australia cause anytime we say something in the next minute or two Nik comes out of nowhere and asks us about what we were talking.
After Nik left Cleo and I talk about supernatural stuff and then She says, Hey I almost forgot if you want to see how Bella looks like I have alot of pictures.
What are you waiting for, I said sliding next to her.

Oh my God look at Rikki In the last one, I said

I know I took it when they both weren't looking and it is zoomed in so Bella has no Idea aswell.she replied.
Where did you take these, I asked.
The marine park at the dolphin show, she said.
Then what are you doing down there while that both are sitting somewhere else., I asked.
Oh right I didn't tell you about my new job at the marine park.
I was a dolphin trainer, she said.
Wait the Cleo sertori who used to sell Ice cream can also train dolphins,I say.
Yep, she says.
Bella is so pretty by the way I wish I could meet her in person someday.