Shortage

It had been a few days since the Mikaelsons had left.
Cleo was cooking dinner, Will and Zane were working and arguing at the same time, Lewis was conducting tests on himself, Emma and Bella were getting to know each other better( turns out they have a lot in common)
And Rikki was watching over Lewis, and making sure he wasn't doing anything stupid.

Cleo pov
It was night and I was cooking dinner to the sounds of yelling and fighting.
It was mostly coming from Rikki who was with Lewis as he was experimenting on himself.
Lewis you are gonna kill yourself, I heard Rikki yell.
No, Zane we had Decided on this plan not the other one, I heard Will yell.
I'm pretty sure I would remember if we had Will, Zane shouted.
Other than the fighting and shouting everything was going well, there was no killing, feeding or even hurting any humans, but the amount of blood bags we have are really less.
The boys had left their blood bags as they were going to back to New Orleans and would get better ones there but it still wasn't enough.
Dinners ready, I said.
Today I had kept it simple and made pasta with blood.
All our meals consisted of blood now a days.
The blood tastes so good, Rikki said.
Rikki please don't say that ever again, I said.
What, come on Cleo we are vampires now this is something we say, you should know that, Rikki said.
I do, but I'm still half alive and I only need to take small amounts of blood to stay alive unlike all of you and it's disgusting for a wolf, I said.
Sometimes we forget your half alive, Bella said.
Wait how did you become a vampire, like I know Esther killed you and everything but what about the vampire blood in your system, like did you know she may kill you or was the blood an indirect thing, Lewis asked.
Esther Killed me right after I gave birth to Hope, So I had some of her blood In my system and she had vampire blood in hers so do the math, I said.
How different is it from being a wolf and a hybrid, Rikki asked.
Not much, but everything gets magnified and being a werewolf you do have super hearing but being a vampire and werewolf makes you hear everything even things you don't want to hear like there is never silence. And if I stay wolf for days and go back to normal it is even harder adjusting; I said.
Do you like being a wolf, Will asked.
Of course I do, the feeling is amazing when you are out in the forests or monsters and you are free, the transition is a bit painful bit when you do the rest is peaceful, you roam around freely feeling that's where you belong, its kinda like the feeling of being a mermaid, I said.
Was is it painful for the first time, Rikki asked.
Yeah, given that it was unexpected, I said.
Unexpected how, Zane said.
It all happened on my 16th birthday, I never knew I had this curse until I was one, on that day, I got moonstruck and I was at Mako Island, it was a big surprise to me and the pai  just felt really bat but I tried the control It and it was faster than expected, I said.
Is there anything you don't like about being a wolf, Bella asked.
The naked part, for someone who doesn't know she is a werewolf and unexpectedly turns into one and when she goes back to normal and she is completely naked, she was lucky she had clothes with her that day, I said.
Okay enough about wolfpedia and let's change the topic, Emma said.
I'm with Emma, I said.

After we finished dinner we had decided to watch a movie.
But during the movie the only thing I could think about was the shortage of blood, soon the animal blood won't work and we would have run out of blood.
I looked at Emma and she looked at me, I slitly tilted my head telling her I wanted to talk.
We went in our room and I burned some sage so No one would hear us.
What's up, Emma said.
We are almost running out of blood, I said.
What, Emma said.
Yes, we are on our last bags, if we don't find a solution fast the others and you can die while if we start killing people or animals reports would start coming, I said.
Umm, I can compel some people to give us blood, Emma said.
No, it doesn't feel right we are teaching the others how to  not kill people or feed on them and if we do this we will never get them to do what we want them to do, I said.
You gotta point, so how may bags do we have left, She asked.
16, I can manage for a few days without blood, I said.
Same here, a drop a day would work, Emma said.
We can use one bag a day, so it would last for 2 weeks, I said.
But we only have 2 weeks so we need to find a solution, Emma said.
Yeah, I said