Somethings Fishy

Klaus pov:
As I come back home I see Rebekah and Hayley bonding they were talking about something but I just didn't know what so I go near them and ask them what their talking about.
They both instantly panicked and Hayley said, We think the baby is a girl and we're thinking of the great things she will be able to do.
Oh ok then carry on, I said as I sat down.
At first both of them were acting really awkward with each other and I leave the house for a few hours and they start bonding and becoming good friends weird.
I knew Rebekah wanted to make friends but I didn't know she was so desperate.
After sometime Hayley says she is hungry and Rebekah and her go and eat while I go upstairs.
I hear chuckles and murmuring but I didn't care and simple ignored them.
It had been a while and the chuckles and murmuring had become louder so I decided to go downstairs and see what all the commotion is about.
Then as I go down I hear Hayley say, I guess I did change alot.
Changed how I asked.
You know me getting pregnant, Hayley replied.
I go outside and I wander as I think how much Rebekah and Hayley are talking its like they are sisters or best friends.
Then something hit me on the neck and I heard a voice say, Nik.
Rebekah, I said.
It was bloody time, She said.
What do you want, I asked.
Where's Elijah, She asked .
Why should I know, I said.
Niklaus Mikaelson, she shouted.
Fine, I may have daggered him,I said.
Nik what did he do, She asked.
Nothing , I was in a mood.I said.
Niklaus you will undagger him right now, she said.
Fine, I replied.
Wait where is Hayley, I asked.
She went to bed early, she said.
Wait in which room is she sleeping I never told her in which room she can sleep in, I said
I told her to sleep in my room with me honestly I don't trust her with you, she said.
What's wrong with me, I said.
Oh you know you're just an thousand year old hybrid who daggers his siblings when he gets mad and drinks blood to survive.she said.
What is the deal with you and Hayley, I ask.
What's that supposed to mean, She said.
You both have been talking awfully alot.I said.
So, She replied.
You know you both started of a bit rough and now both of you can't stop talking.
I said.
Whatever I'm going home I want to see Elijah first thing in the morning, she said.
Something fishy was going on and I needed to know what.