A New Direction

Cleo pov:
We head back to the house and look around to see no one there.
Hello, Anybody home, I said.
No response.
Where is everyone, Bella asked in confusion.
I have no idea, Emma, Rikki and Zane must be out but while for the others I have no clue, I said.
Where's Hope, I shouted.
Cleo calm down I'm sure we can find them, and Hope let's look around, Lewis said.
We all looked around but we didn't see anyone until I found a letter.
But this was a different one it was from Klaus.
I instantly opened it and read it.

Dear Little wolf,
I hate to tell you this in a letter but me and the others had to go to New Orleans instantly.
I tried calling you but it wouldn't reach you.
Don't worry about Hope she is with me and she is safe.
I just couldn't leave her at home alone so I took her with me.
I had no idea when you were coming back so When you get this Letter please Call me.
Tell Rebekah that me and the boys are at New Orleans, and she need not come.
You both stay there for awhile and help your friends get used to the vampire stuff.
You all need not worry about this and take your time helping them.

Yours Loving,
Niklaus Mikaelson.

I instantly call Klaus and he answers.
Hey, I just read your letter, I said.
As you read in the letter We are going to New Orleans, Klaus said.
But why, like what was so urgent that you had to leave right away, I said
The vampires have started attacking the wolves again the only ones who haven't attacked them yet is Joshua, He said.
Yes Josh not attacking the wolves is believable, he is dating Aiden after all, I said.
No, the fight started by the wolves biting Joshua and he is severely injured according to Davina, He said.
What why would the wolves do that, I said.
Well you know the deal between the vampires and wolves, they don't get along. Apparently Joshua and Aiden were going to go on a date and Joshua went to pickup Aiden, but the wolves thought that he was going to attack them, He said.
That can't be good, should I come,  I asked.
No need Little wolf, your friends need you more than we do, and don't worry about Hope, I will take full care of her till you get back, He said.
I want to see her in one piece when I'm back okay, otherwise I trust you with her after all you are her father, I said.
Goodbye Little Wolf, He said.
Bye Klaus, I said.
I turned of the phones and sighed.
What happened what was In the letter, Bella asked.
It was from Klaus, he said he had to go back to New Orleans urgently and that he took Hope with Him,I said.
What was the matter, Will asked.
There is another Werewolf and Vampire fight, I said
A what now, Lewis said.
A werewolf and vampire fight, I said.
Youa re saying that like this is a usual thing, Lewis said.
Cause it is, I said
New Orleans is weird, Will said.
Well what can I say Once your in it you can never get out of it, I said.
Guys we're home, Emma said.
Hey Em, I said.
Where are the boys, She asked.
They had to go to New Orleans another V.W fight, I said.
Oh God, these fights are gonna kill me one day, She said.
I know right, I said.
What are V.W fights, Rikki asked
You know Vampire werewolf fights, we should come up with a better name, I said.
Where is Hope,Emma asked.
Klaus took her with him, I said.
Wait how did he tell you this, Emma asked.
By letter, I said.
Classic Nik, She Said.
Anyways changing the subject, U talked to my pack and they said that it was okay if I gave you moon rings, but I'd aby of them ask tell them that you are the water pack, I said.
Water pack, Bella said.
I had to come up with something, and the Cresent pack and Water pack sound related, I said.
Water pack, Seriously from all the words water, Rikki said.
Could you think of any other relevant name for a pack, I said.
They all look around.
I didn't think so, I said.
So when will we get these rings, Bella said.
Now, I have them with me, I said.
So you couldn't just give it to us when we asked for them, Rikki said.
I told you that I have to ask my pack first, I said.
I rushed upstairs and took out 3 rings from my bag and gave it to them.
Emma's

Rikkis

Rikkis

Bella's

Bella's

These look so much better than the daylight rings, Bella said

These are amazing, now we will never get Moonstruck again, Rikki said.
Yeah never, I'm totally not going to miss that, Bella said.