Hayley or Cleo, Rebekah or Emma

Cleo pov:
We had finally reached the house we were staying in.
Then Klaus speaks up, Little wolf care to explain.
I look at Rebekah and She nods.
Basically I never knew Who my real parents were, My mother died giving birth to me and my father left.
I was in the adoption agency till I was 5 and then a family adopted me.But they used to treat me as a slave, they used to abuse me make me do all the housework and many more things.
Then one day I finally managed to run away from them and I ran and Ran until I knew they would never find me.
But to my surprise I was in Australia.
I lived on the beach for sometime and then a family saw me.
I was about to faint so they took me to their house.
They asked me what my name was and I said Cleo.
They asked me about my parents, and I said.
I don't know them.
Without even thinking they adopted me.I kept living there for years and then one day me and 2 of my friends went to explore an island Mako Island to be specific.
The exploring went to being Trapped on the island and we tried to find our way until we were on a cliff and we had to jump to the other side.
I was really scared to jump and I started walking back and as I walked I slipped into a hole and hurt my ankle.
I was not able to climb back up as it was too steep so one of my friends came down to help me and the other followed.
Now all of us were stuck down into the cave and then I see light so all of us walk towards it and see a pond from where we escaped,
While escaping we were in the water and the water started boiling after a minute or two it started to cool down and we left.
The next day was unexpectedly surprising as when I touched water I turned into a mermaid., I said.
So you are a mermaid, Marcel said.
Yeah, I said.
Prove it, Klaus said.
I took a glass of water and poured it all over me, I lay down on the floor and I didn't control my transition and after 10 seconds I had a tail.
Amazing, The boys said.
Kol, Rebekah, why aren't you surprised, Klaus said.
We already knew, kol said.
Wait, You knew, Klaus said.
Yes, Rebekah said.
But you had came in the water the other day and you hadn't turned, Klaus said.
Cause I'm pregnant so I can control transition, I said.
What about You Rebekah, Klaus said.
What about me, Emma said.
You may have fooled Our Mother but you didn't fool us and besides Cleo or Hayley is a very bad liar, Klaus said.
Hey, I said.
Well it is true, Elijah and Marcel said.
Emma pov:
Fine I may also be a Mermaid, I said.
How, Marcel asked.
Nik do you remember daggering me, I  said.
Well I have daggered you alot be more specific.
1922, I said.
I'm with you so far, He said.
So that time the person who was guarding my coffin let me out as I managed to compel him.
I ran away far as Possible and went to Australia, I knew that this was my only chance to live a normal life so I stayed there.
I used to go by the name Emma Gilbert and I had compelled a family to adopt me.
Few years past by and I finally met Cleo, Who became my really good friend.
I was one of the Girls Cleo was talking about and we turned into Mermaids together.
After I found out that you were going to check my coffin I instantly left Australia and Compelled the family I was living with to go travel the world, I said leaving out some points.
Klaus Looked at me with a really scared look.
I couldn't help but hide behind Kol.
Niklaus this is not necessary, Elijah said.
But Nik headed towards me and then Kol said.
Klaus please don't do this.
Do what he asked.
Dagger her, Marcel and Cleo shouted.
Who says I'm daggering her.
All you had to do is ask, He said.
I did a million times, I said.
Well next time be much clearer, He said  as he hugged me.
Well thst was unexpected, Marcel said.
Shut up Marcel, Me and Nik yelled.
What about Bella and Rikki, Cleo said.
Look Cleo we can't do much about what they saw, So right now let's focus on a plan and Esther, I said.
I don't think that Esther will attack Rikki and Bella till the next full moon, I added.
You sure, She said.
Positive, I replied.
All this worrying made me hungry, she said in a child tone.
Everyone was laughing except Kol who was hungry aswell.
Come on Cleo they can starve, Kol said as he dragged Cleo into the Kitchen.
Hey wait for us, Marcel said as he walked in the Kitchen.
Till all of us made it to the Kitchen we saw that Kol and Cleo were already preparing Spaghetti atleast Cleo was.
Kol what are you doing,Elijah said.
I'm trying to find the marinara sauce, kol said.
In the pots, Marcel said.
Why don't you try the pantry, I said.
I was about to look there, Kol said.
Yeah right, Klaus said holding a laugh.
Are you all going to help or just laugh, Cleo said.
Come on boys let's help them, I said.

After sometime

We had finished eating and we had headed back to our rooms.
The house we were staying in wasn't big and had 4 rooms.
Cleo and I shared one Kol and Marcel shared one and Elijah slept in one and Klaus slept in one.
I seriously expected Klaus to dagger me, I said.
I know, I really didn't expect that reaction, she said.
Do you really think Rikki and Bella are alright, She said.
I'm sure they are fine, I said.
There was silence in the room for a while and then Cleo spoke up, so we are staying here for awhile, so we should definitely visit the moon pool , Oh and I think I should visit the Sertoris, She said.
Definitely, I said.
But for now let's get some rest, I said.
Good night, She said.
Night, I said.
You know what this reminds me of, Our sleepovers on a full moon, Cleo said.
Yeah, thise were amazing days.