The Plan-1

Cleo pov:
I wake up and go downstairs to eat breakfast.I knew the others will not be coming really early here cause we are talking about Rikki, Rikki who likes to sleep in.
Morning, Cleo, Emma said.
Morning, Em want some pancakes, I said.
Why not, she said.
I handed her a plate of pancakes and some berries to go with it.
So what are you thinking about, I asked
About how impossible it is to start planning quickly like Rikki doesn't wake up till 10 and its 8 while the boys are still sleeping, she said.
I know, but Rikki is sensible and she knows this is really important so I'm sure she will wake up soon, I said.
And as for the boys we are always here to annoy them and wake them up, I said
And Hope is awake right now so are you thinking what Im thinking, she asked
We both started singing really loudly and then finally they woke up.
Whats all the commotion about, Marcel asked.
Nothing just trying to wake you up, Emma said.
Ever heard of waking someone up by telling them its morning, Klaus groaned.
We have but its just fun this way, I said.
Thank you for waking me up at 8 in the morning for no damn reason, Kol said sarcasticly.
You're welcome, I replied sarcasticly.
Kol there is a reason the letter, Emma said.
Yes but the letter is not here yet, Kol said.
But the letter will be here soon, I Said.
Then the doorbell rang.
I'll get it, I said.
I went to get the door and saw the mail man.
Hi, I said.
Mail for Cleo and Emma, he said.
I'm Cleo, I said.
Here, he said handing me a decorative piece of paper.
I closed the door and said, Guys we have a problem.
What is it, Klaus asked.
We got a letter addressed to me and Emma, I said.
Read it, Emma said..

Dear Cleo and Emma,

I want you both and your friends, Rikki and Bella I suppose to come to the moon pool at the next full moon which is exactly in 27 days.
And make sure you only bring Klaus and Kol.
I don't want anyone else there on that day.

Sincerely,
Dahlia.

This letter is not like the letter Rikki and Bella got it is more specific at some points while she didn't say some of the points Rikki read in the letter, I said.
Yeah, It's different we just need to wait for the others to come and then we can compare the letters, Emma said.
Talking about others when will they show up, Elijah said.
In few more minutes, Emma said.
And as she said that the door rang.
I'll get it, Emma said.
I followed her as she opened the door it was Rikki and Bella.
Hey girls where are the boys, I asked.
Lewis is on his way while Zane and Will had something to do but they said that they would join us right after, Rikki said.
Was it that important, Emma asked.
You know there is a good chance that someone can die, I added.
Seriously you think someone is going to die, Bella said.
Well the first time someone was about to die the second time I died, and the third time Hope died, I said.
Your life is Just surrounded by death isn't it, Rikki said.
Well we lose a couple of people we care about every centuary or year, Emma said.
Come in, I said after I realised we were talking in the door the entire time.
So what's the plan, Bella said.
Lets wait for the boys, till then have you brought the letter, I asked.
Yep, but why do we have to wait for the boys, Bella asked.
Well we don't want to explain everything again and Lewis is not here  and Lewis has so many questions, Emma said.
Thats true, Rkkki added.
OK lay the letters here, I said.
Rikki and Emma placed the letters side by side.

The format is very differnt,I said

Guys Im here open the door, Lewis said I'll open it, Emma said.
Zane, Will you are just in time,Emma said.
Im here to you know, Lewis said.
I know Lewis we heard you, Emma said.
Oh your super hearing, he said.
Come on in we are about to discuss a plan, Emma said.
Great, Lewis said.
Hey, I said.
Did you already start, Lewis asked.
No we just layed the letters down, I said.
So there are not a lot of similarities in both of these letters but alot of differences, I began.
First off the colours,The letter Emma and I received has 3 colors which are light shades of Pink,Purple and blue while in your letter there are 4 colors which are dark shades of Red, Orange , Purple and Blue.
Then second the format is different in both these letters One is really specefic while the other is not,I said.
Cleo I don't get these points you are saying like how do these points help us, Bella asked.
Yeah I mean the colors and format doesn't really help us, Will said.
Actually it does, The letter itself hides a message I said.
How, Zane asked.
As I said your letter is in darker shades while our letter is in lighter shades, I said.
We're with you so far, Rikki said.
In your letter she has written some dark stuff like if you don't show up someone will die, while in our case she wrote some light and straight forward stuff like she doesn't want Elijah and Marcel there, I said.
So the colors are representing the way the letter has been written, Lewis said.
Correct, I said.
Thats genius, Lewis replied.
She gave us a message in away she thought we wouldn't understand but Cleo understood it, Rikki said.
Oh and she has used the same sentences but has used different words like WANT and NEED, I said.
But they both have the same meaning, Bella said.
Not exactly, a need is something neccesary while a want is something uneccesary, I said.
When did you get so smart little wolf, Klaus said.
Its general knowledge, I said.
Not finding hidden messages isn't, Kol said.
Klaus and Emma were giving me a weird but same look.
I also am a survivor its comes in surviving 101 reading hidden messages, I said.
You are a survivor, Rikki asked pushing my shoulder.
Not the topic right now, I said.
Everybody couldn't help but laugh.
Are you done mocking me, can we please continue, I said.
Yeah sorry about that, Emma said.
Any way, if we join some sentences together it will form one whole letter, Emma can you grab that paper and write down what I say, I asked Emma
Sure i just need a pen, Lewis, Emma said.
What, Lewis replied.
I know you have a pen in your bag,she said.
Here, He said as he gave her a black pen.
Ok write this down, I told her some sentences and a letter was formed

Ok this makes more sense, Elijah said.
Can we see it, Rikki said
Here, Elijah gave said as he gave the letter to Rikki.
Why the colors, Bella asked.
When Esther had Kidnapped you she had sent us 3 letters maybe Dahlia may send us another letter which could be like this only the days will be different, I said.
That's really smart, Zane said.
Even for you Cleo, Will added.
What's that supposed to mean, I said.
You may be a nerd but you are not a nerd, Rikki said.
Well thats because I have really good survival skills I have been Living alone for alot of time which made me really smart and aware of the outside world, I learned how to heal myself and how to read  basic hidden messages and it gave me an open way for the future and I still was a girl that time I wasn't a werewolf back then, I said.
All of them gave me a confused look then Emma stepped in.
You all just don't know Hayley, she said.
So the Hayley part of you is a survivor nerd while the Cleo part of you is a nerd, Rikki said.
You can say that, I said.
Now we need to tell all of you the plan for this full moon.