supernatural world

Cleo pov:
Hope  had just died and I knew that she will come back to life but it will not be the same.
Soon I hear crying and Hope had come back to life.
Hope, I exclaimed.
I Hugged her and gave her forehead alot of kisses so and so did Klaus.
Come here my littlest wolf, Klaus said as he took Hope from me.
Come on we better get Home we need to complete her transition and feed her blood, I said.
Wait you need to feed her blood, so why can't you just do it, Rikki asked.
Human blood, I said.
I'm guessing you are not Human, Bella said.
Nope, I said.
We have humans right here, Klaus said.
We are not going to let Hope feed on them, Emma and I both yelled.
Hey its just a suggestion.
How much blood does she need, Rikki asked.
A drop, Emma said.
Then I'm fine with giving my blood to her, Rikki said.
Really, You don't have to we have a lot of blood at home, I said.
Yeah it's fine and do you know how gross that sounds , She said.
I know, I said.
This will hurt a bit, I said as I bit her.
Hope drank some of the blood and then I gave Rikki my blood so she could heal.
So who's up for Rikkis, Bella said.
I would love to come but hope ,I said.
We can just compel a babysitter, Klaus said.
Come on Cleo just like old times, Rikki said.
And you both have alot of explaining to do, Lewis said.
Fine, but someone who will not kill her, I said.
Who in the world will want to Kill her, Klaus said.
Umm let's see, The Witches in New Orleans your Mother, Tyler other Hybrids, I said.
Fine I get it we will compel a good human to watch over her, He said.
Thank you, I said.
Rikki, Bella, Emma and I swim to our house while the others go by boat.

At the house

We are here, Emma said.
Who has the key, I said.
Elijah, Emma sighs
Well we don't need a key do we, I said as I used my power.
I opened the door and all of us come in.
Hope was with Klaus cause I can't swim with a non- mermaid.
So this is where you live, Rikki said.
Yeah, Emma replied.
It is really big, Bella said.
Well this isn't our biggest house we have a whole Bayou to ourselves and  a mansion, I said.
But I heard your house is bigger a lot Bigger than this one, Emma said.
It is, Rikki said.
Till then the boys come in except Klaus who I assume was finding a babysitter.
I run towards the door and take Hope from Elijah who was holding her.
I go back to where the girls were and sit down.
So you are a mother now, Rikki said excitedly.
I am, I said.
So which one of them is the father, Bella asked.
The person who is not here, Klaus, I said.
So the wolf guy, Lewis added.
So Emma what is your relationship with them, Rikki said.
Well Klaus, Kol and Elijah are my brothers while Marcel is my boyfriend, Emma said.
Wait you had only one brother Elliot,
Lewis added.
Well you don't know my full story Emma said.
Cleo can I please hold her, Rikki said.
Of course here, I said as I gave her Hope.
She's so cute, Bella said as she played with Hope's hand.
So is she a mermaid, Zane asked.
No, Just a werewolf and vampire, I said.
So speaking of supernatural stuff I ant some answers, Lewis said.
Do ever talk about anything else, Emma asked.
No, Will and Zane said annoyed.
I'm waiting, Lewis said as he took a notepad.
Are you taking notes, I said.
Yes I will need them for my research, He said.
Two things one you are not writing notes about us what if something finds it and Two you are not doing research about us, I said.
Just tell the darn story, He said.
Fine, Emma said.
So their are supernatural creatures like:
Werewolves, Witches and Vikings who were the first supernatural beings.
Then came Vampires, Hybrids and Travelers.
Soon the Vikings expired as  the Vampires killed them.
Then came doppelgangers and Mermaids, Emma said.
And now tribrids, I added.
Can you elaborate them we don't understand, Lewis said.
OK, Do we need to explain werewolves, Vampires, Witches and mermaids to you, Emma said
Um no, Those will come when you explain your stories, Lewis said.
Even Mermaids, I said.
No, Lewis said.
So first the Vikings:The Vikings were a group of Nordic warriors who had invaded and pillaged Esther and Dahlia's village, Emma said
Hybrids:
People who are half werewolf half Vampires, half Witch half Vampire, Half 
Siphoner Witches half Vampires, Half  Witche half werewolves, Half mermaid half werewolf, half mermaid half Vampire and so on like Emma and Hope, I said.
Travelers:The Travelers were an ancient community of gifted witches who apparently used powerful magic to achieve great things, including things that were frowned upon by other witches. Qetsiyah and Silas were two members of the Travelers and considered to be their most powerful members, Emma said.
Doppelgängers: There are only two doppelgänger "lines" that rippled throughout history, colloquially known as the Salvatore and Petrova doppelgängers. Stefan Salvatore and Tom Avery are Silas' doppelgängers while Tatia, Katerina Petrova and Elena Gilbert are Amara's, Emma continued
Mermaids:are the people who are half human half fish who grow tales of they touch water and have powers., I said.
And then Tribrids:
They are people who are half werewolf, Half Vampire, Half Siphoner Witches.
But there also can be Half werewolf half Vampires and half mermaid tribrids like myself, I said.
I looked at everyone and they were really confused.
So Cleo I have a question, Rikki said.
When the full Moon was up and none of us were able to use our powers how were you able to use yours, she asked.
I guess I have a really strong connection with the moon.Like I turn into a werewolf or can get moonstruck to the full moon but my Vampire side makes my connection more strong that I can beat the moons force, I said.
Interesting, Lewis said
And how long have you been Vampires and werewolves, He asked.
1000 years, Emma said.
Since  I was 16, I said.
Emma you've been alive for a thousand years, Zane shouted.
Well my family is the original Vampire family, she said.
Um cleo if you have been a werewolf since you were 16 how did you not turn into a wolf anytime, Bella asked.
Well Hybrids who are half werewolf can control transition after one turn, I said.
This is great, Lewis said.
So have you always been supernatural, Rikki asked.
Not by choice, I said.
Emma was born Witch and I always had a werewolf curse but mine activated by birth as my mother died giving birth to me, I said.
Then my mother turned us all in Vampires without even telling us, Emma added.
So you both never wanted to be supernatural but you had no choice, Will said.
Kind of, Emma said.
Cleo you owe us a big explanation of your death by the way, Rikki reminded.
So here's the thing when I gave birth to Hope Esther came in and Tried to kill her I stood in her way and she slit my throat after that I wake up and have to feed on my babies blood to complete transition, I said.
Why on Hope's blood, Lewis asked curiously.
Cause she is the one who turned me into a hybrid meaning her Vampire blood was in my system when I died so I came back to life, I said.
You know when Emma and the others got captured we had lost all hope and out of the blue you jump from the Volcanoes opening and then Esther's reaction was priceless, Rikki said
You know who's reaction was even more priceless Emma said as she took my phone and showed rikki a photo

You know when Emma and the others got captured we had lost all hope and out of the blue you jump from the Volcanoes opening and then Esther's reaction was priceless, Rikki said You know who's reaction was even more priceless Emma said as she took ...

Cleo, Rikki shouted
Well it wasn't my turn in the marine park and I got bored, I said.
We all shared a laugh and then Rikki said, let's go to Rikkis.
It's getting a bit late so why not we go to rikkis tomorrow and you all stay here, I said
It is a full moon after all, I added.
That would be fun, I'm in, Rikki shouted.
Count me in too, Bella said.
Boys, Emma asked.
Why  not they all said.