The Full Moon

Emma pov:
It had been sometime now that the others were staying here,nothing unusual was going on.
It was like Dahlia wasn't even there.
Then Cleo ran downstairs shouting, Guys we have a very big problem, A really big one.
Cleo calm down , sit and tell us what happened, I said.
Bring the others, She said.
Boys come down here, There is a panicking Tribrid in our house, I said.
I am not panicking, Cleo said.
I know that but they don't, I said.
What happened to her this time, Kol said annoyed.
Nothing happened we just needed you all down, I said.
Well, Rikki said.
As you know Dahlia has called us to the moon pool on a full moon, she began.
Soo,we have fought alot of those, Bella said.
No, do you three remember Charlotte,She said.
Oh you mean the girl who has red hair, who Lewis dated in seconds after you both broke up, was a mermaid with all 3 powers,your arch nemesis, who Lewis dumped after you went missing, Who wanted to get revenge on you because you and Lewis were back together, who tried to make us humans again but ended up being the human, who then left and never showed up, Charlotte, then yes I do remember her, Rikki said.
Hey I didn't date Charlotte after seconds Cleo and I broke up,Lewis said.
We all remember Charlotte, I said.
What about her,Lewis asked.
She is not back, is she,Rikki said.
Let me just explain, Cleo said.
This full moon is special, all the planets will be lined up  before the moon,even though it is supposed to happen after 50 years sometimes it happens in 9 to 10 years, she added
What you mean the full moon is coming back,Lewis said.
You know we all were not there, Bella said.
So can you 4 stop talking to yourselves and please explain, Will said.
You 4 are acting like this full moon is a really big thing, Nik said.
It is, Lewis exclaimed.
9 years ago, on this full moon Charlotte lost her powers,Cleo said.
We don't get it, Bella said.
Cleo let me explain, Lewis said.
Be my guest, she said.
So basically, Charlotte was also a mermais a really powerful one, she always hated Cleo and Cleo always hated her, when she became a mermaid the girls tried to help her get in control of her power,He said.
Emma, Both Rikki and Cleo coughed.
Anyways Charlotte always thought that she did not need any help from anybody and she also thought that the girls put themselves above her, then on my birthday Charlotte and Cleo had very different ideas on how to celebrate it and it ended up being Charlotte locking up Cleo and Emma in the pool shed.
But Rikki on the other hand was planning Cleo's party which turned out to be great and me and the girls chose to go with Rikki and Cleo's instead.After that Charlotte restricted me from seeing the girls especially Cleo. My choice was not the best and I agreed to her, that ended up being Cleo goes missing,after that I finally realised who she really was and I went to look for Cleo in the water and I found her where the sharks live and then  Cleo and I got back together which Charlotte hated even more.
Then a few days later it was Charlottes first full moon and the girls decided to help her.
Emma,Rikki and Cleo coughed again.
This full moon is like the one which is about to happen.
Charlotte knew that this full moon was different amd that a mermaid can lose her powers if gone in the moon pool.
Charlotte used me as bait to lewer Cleo to the moon pool which led to Rikki and emma folloeing her.
Charlotte was about to use her powers to get Cleo in the moon pool but instead the girls use their powers to drag her into the moon pool.
Charlotte was finally in the moon pool and the moon had reached its apex.
Till we knew it she didn't have a tail.
So if the girls go there on this full moon they will lose their abilities forever,Lewis said.
What, Bella exclaimed.
It gets worse, Cleo said.
The moon pool can drain all the magic out of us which means Emma and I can die because magic is what is keeping us alive,Cleo said.
That is not good, I said.
Cleo are you sure its the full moon, Bella asked.
Cleo quickly went to her room and brought her laptop in which it said that there is going to be a special one.
Positive, Cleo said.
But I have an Idea, she added