The plan-2

Emma pov:
Emma would you explain the plan Cleo's explanations are really sophisticated, Rikki said.
Hey, I'm not even planning to the Mikaelsons have kept the plan to themselves, Cleo said offended.
So Hope is in the plan but you aren't, Bella said.
She was there when we discussed it, I added.
Just tell us the plan already, Cleo shouted.
Okay okay, I said.
So this is Dahlia and the main difference between Dahlia and Esther is that Esther will atleast think before doing something while Dahlia will not, I said.
Ok, Bella said.
The something means Killing, Cleo said.
Oh, Rikki said.
May I continue, I said.
Go ahead, Bella said.
So as Cleo said she may kill any one of you at any time so only if this is okay with every single one of you we thought maybe you all would drink some vampire blood everyday so if she kills any one of you, you will come back to life, I said.
What, Cleo exclaimed.
And this is the only reason we didn't tell you, Kol said.
You want us to drink vampire blood, Lewis said.
Only if it is okay with you, I said.
Look at the bright side Lewis, You can run tests on your self without asking anyone, Klaus said.
Klaus, Cleo yelled.
Clearly Cleo is not okay with it, I said.
Yeah we see that, Zane said.
So all of you can decide later but let's say if you do say yes the plan can continue from here, when Esther killed Cleo she never knew that Cleo would turn Into a vampire, and we got to use that to our advantage.
If she kills any one of you, You will be our key to stopping her for good, I said.
But what If she kills any one of you wouldn't that mean we all die, Rikki said.
Well the only thing that can kill us is the white oak stake which is really limited.
And we are not deciding to feed you any of our blood, we are planning to feed you Hope's blood as she creates a new blood line, I said.
No no no no no, we are not going to feed my daughter's blood to them.
They are 5 people for God sake and I know that one drop of blood will not stay in their system for long, we will be giving them half of her blood, No, Cleo said.
Who said that they are going to feed from Hope, I only said that they will feed on Hope's blood, I said
So they will feed on me, she said calming down.
Wait why do we feed on Cleo if we need Hope's blood, Bella asked..
Cause I'm the first turn from the bloodline, not Hope but me, Cleo said.
She's right, Cleo was the first turn in Hope's blood line, Hope turned after a long time so Cleo and Hope share the Bloodline, I said.
We all are just going to pretend that we understand this, Rikki said.
I simply ignored her and carried on.
Till you decide whether or not to drink the blood or not you will be staying here for safety, Elijah said.
The girls will be sleeping with me and Cleo will also join us while the boys will sleep in the room Elijah sleeps in, and Elijah will sleep with Klaus, I said.
Any questions, I asked.
Yes do one of us get to decide for all, Rikki asked.
If it is Yes then No if it is No then Yes, Cleo said.
And this is what I mean by Cleo's sophisticated explanation, Rikki said.
Any more questions, I said.
No, Bella replied.
Well I have one can I run some tests on one of you, Lewis said.
No, all the Hybrids, Vampires and Cleo exclaimed.
Just asking, he replied