Rings

Emma pov:
I wake up to the sound of vampires running around, bumping into things and yelling.
I go downstairs to see my brothers Marcel and Cleo trying to stop them, but Cleo was the only one who could.
Even though the only person who she stopped was Lewis, who later calmed down.
What's going on down here, I said.
Isn't it clear, Kol said.
Soon after They explained to me what had happened.
Whats happening to us, Bella yelled.
I feel like something is fighting me, Rikki said.
They had started vamp speeding really fast and My brothers, Marcel and me started chasing them.
It took us alot of time but we still couldn't.
Then out of nowhere Cleo Exclaimed, STOP!
She had used her powers to hold all of us  against the wall.
Hayley you got some of the wrong people, Kol said.
I did get the right ones, Cleo said removing her powers on us.
Cleo started walking towards Rikki, Bella, Will and Zane and started talking.
Look I know its going to be hard but you need to fight through it. You both have been mermaids for years and are used to being supernatural, and on the bright side there is no restrictions for touching anything but water of course. And you two I've seen you both fight many times for the smallest reasons or no reason at all, and those fights were really big, so if you could survive those fights, you can fight through the hunger, Cleo said.
Easy for you to say, you have been supernatural your entire life, Rikki said.
I know, I was a werewolf so I was already used to fighting myself when I turned but honestly my transition was the hardest, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to become one just because of the feeding to fully complete transition. Cause I had to feed on my daughter, I needed to drink my babies blood, It was one of the hardest decisions of my life. I didn't want to feed from her but I also didn't want to miss her entire life., Cleo said.
And even if she can't relate to us I can, I'm the first vampire in existence and I had no control over myself, and having cleo with us will be great help cause she knows how to control it,I said.
cleo slowly took her Powers down and then went to Lewis who was watching us all calm them down all this time.
Now Lewis, I need you to lower down Your excitement, and no experiments today, you have a thousand years to do experiments on yourself so let's not do any on the first day, Cleo said.
fine,Lewis said.
Marcel when will Davina be arriving, I asked.
Now, Davina said coming in.
I'm sure we had locked the doors, I said
I'm a witch, Davina Said.
Where are the newly transitioned Vamps, She said
over here, Cleo said.
Okay here are some rules, Davina Started.
I'm the witch who made you a daylight ring so I have the Power to take the spell of them, She said
she then had brought 5 rings and gave it to them.
So we don't get to choose the ring we need to wear Our entire life,Bella said.
Hayley, Davina said.
You'll get used to it, Cleo said.
The ring is made of a specific stone so there is a limited choice, I said.
So Cleo  can have a great ring while we can't, Bella said.
Mine is customized, cleo said.
Hayley gave me the stone for her ring and I would never do it for someone but she had saved my life from crazy Mikealson, Davina said.
I didn't know you were friends, kol said.
Anyways these rings aren't bad, Davina said handing each of them a ring.
Oh it isn't,Rikki said.
Why do you have two rings, Bella asked.
one is a moonlight ring and the other is a daylight, I don't even know why I wear it, Cleo said.
The rings were
Rikki :

The rings wereRikki :